Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hamster tweeted something laughing at ferrari and now the tifosi are after him telling him to “go play twitch” 😭😭😭😭 i’m dead
and mclaren’s catching strays
and they’re also saying he’s only known for being lando’s friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
hamster tweeted something laughing at ferrari and now the tifosi are after him telling him to “go play twitch” 😭😭😭😭 i’m dead
salty that carlos had his girl first? lame ass

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F1 twitter is a toxic cesspit at the best of times but for once I will endorse their endeavours if they're giving the rodent a slapdown.
No amount of humbling is too much in his case.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ironically today is one of the few times he hasn't taken advantage of the post race audience boost and streamed 🤣
probably scared of the tifosi showing up in the chat too 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
they truly are rubbing against one another
Carlos already looks better, when he arrived after the break he looked like he aged 10 years, but around Lando and Charles he looks rejuvenated again :ROFLMAO:

the one and only

e0fe59774ec71cffa4c166fcff591d2b5dea78e2.jpg
422adceb303b0b925dd35f3147c2403e2736cdc9.jpg

I would write that I want to be cool and rejuvenated as Fernando when I am his age, but actually I am his age and I am suffering with people I know of my age that already started getting mentally old while I still feel like I am around 30-35 max, so I feel connected to Ferni in that way :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hes so done for 2024
or he comes crawling back
He will 100% come crawling back when Hamstress inevitably finds a rich guy who actually has a job and doesn't rely on her dads bank account 🤣
---
Just hoping we are correct in thinking that Lando seems to finally be realising which people around him are genuine and will keep his life private vs those who will use him for their own gain 😅

Reactions: 1
She is the worst but this nod before the national anthem is cute 🥰

Screenshot_20230827_221249_Instagram.jpg

#wagequality

• Heart
He will 100% come crawling back when Hamstress inevitably finds a rich guy who actually has a job and doesn't rely on her dads bank account 🤣
---
Just hoping we are correct in thinking that Lando seems to finally be realising which people around him are genuine and will keep his life private vs those who will use him for their own gain 😅
I wish Max to really find his thing that is not related to Lando. Don't get me wrong, I see he has been using his connection to him a lot and it is a bit icky, I am not excusing him. But for his own good, he should have things of his own, also for his self confidence, I really wish him that. he cannot and should not be "Lando's friend" for a whole life....
I agree that it looks like Lando realised lately that if he wants to not have his locations leaked he needs to stay away from Max and the Hamstress. On one hand good for him to see it. On the other it is kind of sad that as they know eachother since they were little and it had tocome to ths, Lando not spending holiday with him (most probably for the reason mentioned above). In ideal world, it would be nice if they maintained their friendship as pure, without being affected by Lando being now known and Max kind of using it (consciously or unconsciously)...

Reactions: 3
She is the worst but this nod before the national anthem is cute 🥰

View attachment 2408762

#wagequality
yep totally was watching him to see if he was checkin out the singer
---
I wish Max to really find his thing that is not related to Lando. Don't get me wrong, I see he has been using his connection to him a lot and it is a bit icky. However, for his own good, he should have things of his own, also for his self confidence. he cannot and should not be "Lando's friend" for a whole life....
I agree that it looks like Lando realised lately that if he wants to not have his locations leaked he needs to stay away from Max and the Hamstress. On one hand good for him to see it. On the other it is kind of sad. that this was the case, and it had to come to this, as they know eachother since they were little and it would be nice if they maintained their friendship as pure, without being affected by Lando being now known and Max kind of using it (consciously or unconsciously)...
I used to be very pro hamster. Loved how lando helped him out and hamster semed to be healing after his racing career ended.
but when he IMMEDIATELY moved into Pietra's Mayfair apartment and literally never went back to the home his parents offered him for free.
yeah i know who he is
hes the kind of friend you love and have the best time with
but literally doesnt understand boundaries
especially with money.
he probably show's back up at his parents expecting to always have a room available
Max's entire career is now tied to lando. literally has made zero effort to try anything else or diversify
so yeah i'm actually rooting for Pietra to dump his ass now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.