Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh p*ss off that Gasly lucked into a podium. (Sorry Pierre girlies, he's the one driver I really really can't stand)
Kudos to Alpine for not screwing his stategy up I guess.
This was literally a race where someone was going to luck out and it just happened to be him. No hard feelings but it’s nothing to write home about 😂 in normal conditions they would have been like 5th fastest at best

Reactions: 1
Don’t like Gasly (we all know I think he looks like he smells), but he had a great drive today

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Merc are massively being propped up by Lewis, holy hell. They’ve made blunder after blunder with strategy all year, both in qualifying and the races and George has been nowhere near where he needs to be. If he decides he’s had enough they’re screwed

Reactions: 6
There you have it ladies and gents, the Dutch anthem was intro and outro to this weekend’s race 😂🥳

Reactions: 3
holy tit that trophy is massive lol
---
i reckon they will drink alot of winner's piss out of that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.