Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Max doing his best not to look at the singer for the anthem because he can feel Kelly glaring at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whatever we say about Max repeatedly winning everything, Christian Horners' proud dad look will never get old

1693151307282.png

❤ ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok i need to watch it again because i have no idea what happend 😂 this was chaos 😅

Reactions: 2
I caught Fernando drinking from the trophy, I need someone who was there to have a better picture!!!:p
FA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh p*ss off that Gasly lucked into a podium. (Sorry Pierre girlies, he's the one driver I really really can't stand)
Kudos to Alpine for not screwing his stategy up I guess.
Yeah, annoyed at Sky for saying how it's a return to form for him - he literally lucked out due to bad strategy from others and penalties. He didn't really do anything of note to deserve it.
---
I wanna go out drinking with the McLaren Moms - Nicole's sense of humour is amazing and Cisca just always looks like she's having fun.

Reactions: 6
Also - huge huge props to Liam. Just keeping that car on track for the whole race is a huge win for him. Should be absolutely zero questions about him getting a full time drive next year and if they give it to DR instead just to keep him around to stress Checo out I am gonna be raging

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, annoyed at Sky for saying how it's a return to form for him - he literally lucked out due to bad strategy from others and penalties. He didn't really do anything of note to deserve it.
I've got them on mute at the moment, I'll unmute when some of the driver interviews come up but otherwise I'm not remotely interested in their nonsense today.

I am very happy for Max though. Just one more to get the 10. Also nice to see Alonso back on the podium - he really deserved it today.

Reactions: 6
Merc are massively being propped up by Lewis, holy hell. They’ve made blunder after blunder with strategy all year, both in qualifying and the races and George has been nowhere near where he needs to be. If he decides he’s had enough they’re screwed
Lewis saves their ass big time
they are lucky to have him and his patience. period. if they get 2nd in contructors, it will be Lewis winning it almost with his bare hands

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OCON 😭 😭

1693151922306.png

Could they not figure out which Frenchie is which??? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lewis saves their ass big time
they are lucky to have him and his patience. period. if they get 2nd in contructors, it will be Lewis winning it almost with his bare hands
100% agree. It’s hard to ignore the flashing warning signs that they are a team that’s rapidly on the decline. The only reason it’s not as evident as when it happened to Ferrari way back when is because of him - and George ordinarily in all fairness but he hasn’t been on it as much this year. If they had worse drivers they’d be 4th in the constructors for sure. And people think he’s not worthy of the money he gets paid 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.