Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha yeh she saw everyone talking about DR and was like no thanks πŸ™…πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

I feel bad for him because he was obviously trying to steer the car away from Oscar and as a result hurt his hand but equally if he had let go of the steering wheel he would have crashed in to Oscar and possibly really hurt him!
@Futtrit saw what happened and vanished from the world like Carmen and her questions πŸ˜… sorry i will stop crying . I have an excuse. There is still a week left until the end of my postpartum πŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
Man I really hope he has good mental support. More than the injury, trying to keep his spirits up is going to be hard, he was already in a stressful position
Yeah I’m sure he will get best people around him , trying to help him as much as possible 😊
---
haha yeh she saw everyone talking about DR and was like no thanks πŸ™…πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

I feel bad for him because he was obviously trying to steer the car away from Oscar and as a result hurt his hand but equally if he had let go of the steering wheel he would have crashed in to Oscar and possibly really hurt him!
Dont blame her πŸ˜…
Yeah it was just second , he couldnt do much . He would be okay but it happend so fast so he left his hand there 😩 ahhhhhh🀬

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’m sure he will get best people around him , trying to help him as much as possible 😊
---

Dont blame her πŸ˜…
Yeah it was just second , he couldnt do much . He would be okay but it happend so fast so he left his hand there 😩 ahhhhhh🀬
Dunno how reliable of a source this account is!
IMG_2140.png

Reactions: 5
Was gone for a few hours and I came back to seven extra pages to read.....

Screenshot 2023-08-21 114451.jpg

I'm way too lazy to find out what happened 😭

(Found out about Daniels' wrist-hoping he ends up okay)

Reactions: 7
Was gone for a few hours and I came back to seven extra pages to read.....

View attachment 2404291

I'm way too lazy to find out what happened 😭

(Found out about Daniels' wrist-hoping he ends up okay)
you missed Carmen working :D
remotely

nothing revolutionary happened today really, besides Daniel's broken bone in his left hand...
and Lando being P1 in the fp2, that was the best part of the FPs. McLaren looks not so bad, Alex doesn;t look bad.
Ferrari, sadly, doesn't look too good.
no new scandalous gossips, there was short wondering about what happened to Phoebe and Estie:LOL:
oh, and there was talk about Zhou a bit (rumour appeared he might leave after the season)
and about my favourite topic, I was wondering why the exclusive official gossip page did not repost trump's golfcourse stories with wedding photoshoot and post with Carlos, like no mention so far (at least couple of hours ago, I haven't checked for some time), it would seem more spectacular than some other things they posted about them so far. Maybe someone went too far with promo and carlos doesn;t like it (in clip in Charles yesterday he did not mention golfing at all). Like everything with this story, the answer is unknown atm.
---
@Pippi11 Blake with Daniel

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
So by tomorrow Alpha Tauri will have had more drivers this season than points...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LMAO! Apparently the person who owned one of carbecca ( :sick: ) accounts lost it. Guess even IG couldn't handle that bullshit πŸ˜‚
(of course they created a new one, but it's funny)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Liam and DR

Edit:
Don't know if tge link works. It's from Viaplay on IG. DR and Liam
1000008053.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So by tomorrow Alpha Tauri will have had more drivers this season than points...
Which also means they cannot use any more drivers this season. So in theory, if Yuki got sick now (hope it won't happen), they'd either have to run only one car or bring Nyck back πŸ˜‚

i know ppl have problems with his dad, but i love his parents, and they seem to have raised lando very well (yes i know he's super rich but he's not giving off brandon davis vibes so there's that).
Yeah I agree, his father can be very cringey sometimes but they clearly love their kids and seemed to have created a really nice family atmosphere

• Heart
i know ppl have problems with his dad, but i love his parents, and they seem to have raised lando very well (yes i know he's super rich but he's not giving off brandon davis vibes so there's that).
Yeah Lando’s dad is that type of proud dad who have to have every picture with famous people in his facebook photo gallery πŸ˜… cringe but cute , they raised him well😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is DC okay?? 😭

View attachment 2404435

View attachment 2404436

Lol, taking jabs at Fernando as well
oh DC, but it is actually hilarious
calling @Futtrit
calling @monza

you know what's coming, just give me a sec to find it!
---
Yeah Lando’s dad is that type of proud dad who have to have every picture with famous people in his facebook photo gallery πŸ˜… cringe but cute , they raised him well😊
after K*m posted shoes of the paddock, I think it was from Spa Adam reposted a photo of Lando's mom shoes, I found it adorable!
Lando's mom seems like a nice warm person, I like her!

I also noticed on that picture Adam is wearing two different shoes, it's actually hilarious.

I love they are attending another race!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.