Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes! it’s not just 10 most popular wags. it’s 10 most popular women. how? when? where? kym on tattle confirmed imo cause apparently popular = getting slagged off on all social media platforms😭
Ach, he's after engagement, that's all. A hate click or a love click is still a click.

I don't know if people remember us discussing how Kelly's butt looked artificially weird in some of the pictures she posted on vacation. I thought it was editing but some Max fans (this one is a doctor) think it was a BBL

And honestly...I can believe it. It would explain her absence from so many GPs since BBL healing is a long process and you can't even sit for almost 10 weeks. My only skepticism is that she's thin as a rail and I don't know where they would have gotten body fat to lipo from here.
After reading it, I could believe. Let's see if she magically reappears at the GP this weekend since it's Max's home race

Reactions: 1
I don't know if people remember us discussing how Kelly's butt looked artificially weird in some of the pictures she posted on vacation. I thought it was editing but some Max fans (this one is a doctor) think it was a BBL

And honestly...I can believe it. It would explain her absence from so many GPs since BBL healing is a long process and you can't even sit for almost 10 weeks. My only skepticism is that she's thin as a rail and I don't know where they would have gotten body fat to lipo from here.
She wasn't at races but she was on like thousand events whole year 😅 and together with Carmen and Magui is my paper straws enemy because of all the flights

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She wasn't at races but she was on like thousand events whole year 😅 and together with Carmen and Magui is my paper straws enemy because of all the flights

Oh Kelly especially annoys me as one day she'd talk about environment and saving the world and next day she'll happily jumps on the private jet to go for another vacation. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I mean, she is brazilian

Oh Kelly especially annoys me as one day she'd talk about environment and saving the world and next day she'll happily jumps on the private jet to go for another vacation. :cautious:
I love those "I'm sick" stories from time to time 😆

*cough cough oooops I'm at the airport*

Unpopular: 99% of flights are vacations but that 1% of fashion shows makes her more fashion girl that Luisa, Kika and Isa combined*

*Don't know about Rebecca tho, I deny her existence 😅

Did Mick and Lando make up after Lick ended? Usually he says meeting and talking to Rossi for these types of questions 🤣
He's said Michael a few times in answers in the past as well.
---
In what universe would she be a part of the "most popular women" though? :rolleyes: Especially when he used Hannah Schmitz on the cover of the dump. It's like a f**king insult.
His whole "women of the paddock" stuff is a joke anyway. He only includes the odd person who actually works in motorsport because he got a load of tit from people the first time he did it with only wags. It's basically an excuse for him to get more clicks and make some more cash out of selling prints of wags pics.

Reactions: 4
Kelly is 100% vain enough to get something like that done but she’s been flying here there and everywhere for this entire year, just not to races and I’m strongly starting to believe that’s because none of Max’s team, be that family or RB like her very much 😆 so she’d just prefer to stay away or go and sit in hospitality with her friends

Reactions: 4
Happy new thread!

Don't have tickets for Zandvoort.
But i imagine myself wearing orange every day in the paddock (i sometimes imagine myself as a WAG, hey a girl can have dreams🤣)

For someone not knowing anything 9f fashion at all. I found these at Pinterest..
Friday:
View attachment 2397047
(No heals, but sneakers for me)

Saturday:
View attachment 2397049

Sunday:
View attachment 2397052
Yes good old times with outfits . Sunday is top 🥰 i have like 10 orange outfits saved on Pinterest too😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He's said Michael a few times in answers in the past as well.
---

His whole "women of the paddock" stuff is a joke anyway. He only includes the odd person who actually works in motorsport because he got a load of tit from people the first time he did it with only wags. It's basically an excuse for him to get more clicks and make some more cash out of selling prints of wags pics.
I have a friend who works at Williams and she said pretty much every teams personnel dislike him 😂 apparently he’s always in places he’s not supposed to be and getting in the way. Doesn’t like to be told no which doesn’t surprise me 😂

IMG_20230822_200113.jpg

---
I have a friend who works at Williams and she said pretty much every teams personnel dislike him 😂 apparently he’s always in places he’s not supposed to be and getting in the way. Doesn’t like to be told no which doesn’t surprise me 😂
Does your friend know any tea about Carmen's job??? (Just asking)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
❤ This one should be the popular one

---
Laila doing Q&A (she is going for it big time, isn't she?) reminds me of Carmen promising one few times already and we are still waiting for it. Is it really that hard to come up with some new questions to pretend to answer? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch that Ferni interview podcast thing in Jake Humphries' High Performance series? *

He seemed really... nice! And self-aware!
He seemed REALLY wistful about hot being a father yet.

* I skimmed it, it was 58 mins long.

Oh, I have so many questions for you Pierre....

1692728415702.png

Ready to spam with questions about Nilay, Esteban and his relationship contract with Kika

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.