Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone wake me up after the race has ended

(Gonna manifest an Oscar Pastry podium/Ferrari getting their tit together- in my sleep)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_9497.jpeg

Had these two videos recommended on my YouTube homepage yesterday. The algorithm was definitely algorithming~ πŸ˜‚

Btw thanks to you lovelies who recommended the fun videos… will watch them in between days until Monza next week πŸ€—πŸ€©πŸ˜œ
---
heidi would be pissed she has to take care of martin worrying too
or she will be glad that Martin would be there to relieve her from some girlfriend duties πŸ˜‚ either way I would still wanna be her 😜 the part of being a rich nepo baby and being DR3’s gf that is

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
is the pitlane like a really far walk away? all the drivers that crash on track are just finding a place to sit amongst the track lol

• Haha
is the pitlane like a really far walk away? all the drivers that crash on track are just finding a place to sit amongst the track lol
personally would rather sulk in front of cameras then have to go back and deal with the team
1693144635439.png

Reactions: 5
Some one please explain how Mercedes still have not improved their pitstop times. McLaren do 2.2 and Merc do 3.3 - why is this not a focus area for them??

Reactions: 2
Well Martins Crew clearly in McLarens hospitality
where adam playing co team principal
1693146221569.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.