Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
l
Well Martins Crew clearly in McLarens hospitality
where adam playing co team principal
View attachment 2407966
looks like lando sister is there too (his mum is the one right at the bottom), nice to see his family coming to more and more races, they seem like a very loving family and im sure lando loves having them there

• Heart
Reactions: 7
lol Lando lost it on the radio with McLaren - they were seriously trying to get him to stay out AGAIN instead of pitting for inters and he ended up shouting BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX!!!!! at them 😂
Honestly can't blame him, they've royally screwed his race today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
logan is back!, honestly im glad, didnt want him to be stuck in that rain

Reactions: 3
lol Lando lost it on the radio with McLaren - they were seriously trying to get him to stay out AGAIN instead of pitting for inters and he ended up shouting BOX BOX BOX BOX BOX!!!!! at them 😂
Honestly can't blame him, they've royally screwed his race today.
I don’t think any team has got the strategy right today. Except for Max, naturally. I’ve actually never seen so many teams make so making basic errors

Reactions: 2
Left the TV to cook myself some late lunch and came back with the red flag 😳 glad Zhou is okay though! Honestly gutted to see drivers whose contracts might not get renewed next year are having shite races today 😓

But looove that they’re keeping the fans entertained on the circuit with some sing along 🎶

Can't remember, so they shunt/trolley the cars into correct order in the pit lane now?

Coming away has made me discover the best way to watch. I've got the live coverage on the iPad and Lando's onboard on my mobile.
Next weekend it will be coverage on the tv and the onboard on the iPad.
Didn't realise how behind the live coverage is until today!

I don’t think any team has got the strategy right today. Except for Max, naturally. I’ve actually never seen so many teams make so making basic errors
Yep, Merc have had a shocker as well, although they pulled it back later.

McLaren at the first pit window they told Lando he was faster than those on inters while they were actually lapping 2 seconds faster than him so he stayed out a lap too long and dropped well out of the points (same as Lewis), then he asked to pit off the inters and they told him again he had plenty of time in hand and to wait a bit while Oscar, Alex, Bottas & co still on softs were lapping over 3 seconds a lap faster and ended up overcutting him. Then he asked for the medium (of which he had 2 new sets) to go to the end and they put him on the used soft instead so his pace started to fall off a cliff just before the rain. I'm amazed he kept his cool as long as he did. His side of the garage have been doing their best Ferrari impression today.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.