Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can't even count how many times mclaren has fucked up a free safety car pit. i'm gonna add this "strategy" to the list.

Reactions: 6
im literally just confused, wtf, did the last 15 minutes even happen or what? wtf was the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 2
im literally just confused, wtf, did the last 15 minutes even happen or what? wtf was the rain
I know. I got out my notebook to try and figure it out but now with the penalties i have no idea who is actually in a good positon
except for fernando.
he obviously was working hard over break

Reactions: 1
cmon mclaren lets charge through now pls, i need them to get points

I know. I got out my notebook to try and figure it out but now with the penalties i have no idea who is actually in a good positon
except for fernando.
he obviously was working hard over break
I'd say Alonso is purely fueled by spite now, he wants to show he's still got it

• Haha
crofty dont u dare talk about my lando like that!! only encouragements pls
---
RAIN AGAIN

Reactions: 1
GR just asked Mercedes how they fucked it up

Who else is thinking there's gonna be a 🚩 at some point?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.