Formula 1 Wags #185 Spa Sprint into Summer Break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam is at the MotoGP too. Hamster and Adam all weekend, Lando must have that jet at the ready to escape asap 🤣
---
Hamster obviously not allowed to stand next any grid girls, Fabio doesn't look to happy about it either 🤣
View attachment 2360678
Does anyone remember when Lando had a beef with Fabio because of Iona? Because I do. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lando hugs Adam in MotoGP... and Hamster is watching it. 🤣

---
Dear Adam, Hamster wants hugs from you too... 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Magui was filming last week so it looks like very last minute trip. So she’s technically at the minute their solo
Magui is still filming so im almost sure she will be back today or tomorrow.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember when Lando had a beef with Fabio because of Iona? Because I do. 😂
Best 24 hours of f1 gossip ever

IMG_20221107_091119.jpg

It would be even better if Lando didn't refollow her pretty quickly. Pussy.

Fabio didn't
Btw do you know the origin of my bibble obsession? This pic from tumblr

IMG_20220411_205715.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

This is the universe punishing him for choosing monogamy and not giving us a slaggy summer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooh Cap Ferret, nice. French old money vibes. No slagging with the Riviera trash for Pierre this year! He really is a changed man!
Oh Pierre, THE HOPES I HAD FOR YOU

Screenshot 2023-06-08 035407.jpg

(I hope Nilay manages to lure him back with all the half-naked selfies, maybe he still views her stories and we don't know 💀)
---
Juliana, Dian, Luisa and now Sara

1691336938974.png

Guys, your time is done. Move over lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
One of the accounts on Instagram got blocked by Max V after they made a post on Kelly regarding her controversies and now the account is just going off about the Max gossip:

1691338176653.png

1691338220167.png

Bitterness truly drives people 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ooops lemme update this but

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.