Formula 1 Wags #185 Spa Sprint into Summer Break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
magui with some guys in lando’s group. and started following them
View attachment 2359912
View attachment 2359913
we might see another magui x lando interaction if/when he joins them
Gotta give the girl credit, she's putting the work in.
However, if there's something going on with him, why fly out and spend time with his friends while he's still in the UK? Maybe she's just happy to take clout from any association.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gotta give the girl credit, she's putting the work in.
However, if there's something going on with him, why fly out and spend time with his friends while he's still in the UK? Maybe she's just happy to take clout from any association.
she was already in ibiza with her own friends. but yeah she definitely wouldn’t miss any opportunity to hint lol 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
GUYS, I just found the funniest account on Instagram ever, and I just have to share:

1691299671613.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
GUYS, I just found the funniest account on Instagram ever, and I just have to share:

View attachment 2359966

Holy crap! But I was so expecting this. Can't wait for fangirls cry how they want to be like her and how she is their role model - well, where do we start? 😂
---
View attachment 2359604
Oh oh.... I think they may have touched
Which one is her though as the other picture implies she is in green. So he has more fun with the other one then? 😂
---
she was already in ibiza with her own friends. but yeah she definitely wouldn’t miss any opportunity to hint lol 💀
Well, she is there with April... and we know where April was two years ago :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

View attachment 2359966

This is so funny! Also I haven't heard her speak but if she has a strong Scottish accent I don't think Carlos will understand anything she says and maybe she won't understand anything HE says as Brits generally dont speak other languages 😅 but I guess her clientele might give her some experience with bad english. I'd love to watch them have a conversation, would be hilarious

Lando, honey, I love ya, but if you are hooking up with Magui after how defensive you got when rumours started to circulate, you are going to look like an absolute tit.
Plus, IF Magui had any self-respect, surely she wouldn't want to be associated with someone who seemed to have the total ick by being mentioned with her in the press?

Reactions: 8
Lando, honey, I love ya, but if you are hooking up with Magui after how defensive you got when rumours started to circulate, you are going to look like an absolute tit.
Plus, IF Magui had any self-respect, surely she wouldn't want to be associated with someone who seemed to have the total ick by being mentioned with her in the press?
I don't know but I stopped having illusions that these people have any self respect or dignity. (Which is really off putting TBH)

Reactions: 8
Think so, just assuming that after the MotoGP he will likely turn up in Ibiza 😅
Hopefully with Martin, not Magui 🤣
Well, he could also go and join his brother in Croatia :cool:
Guess noone really knows his plans 😂

(random - or maybe not - but there is a VistaJet scheduled this afternoon from Sardinia to Ibiza 😂)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.