Formula 1 Wags # 186 Flavio's Slag and Wag Summer Break Special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are 1 week into Summer Break with 2 weeks left before the Dutch GP in August
And somehow Flavio's new (legal) business ventures have brought in
Fernando and Melissa officially in public together in Monte Carlo
Carlos and Rebecca making appearances in his Puerto Cervo pizza joint/club
where ex wag Nicole Scherzinger having a performance tomorrow
1691341426637.png

Meanwhile also in Sardinia/Corsica
Max, Kelly, P and Kelly's friends are playing around with the Paps
1691341526951.png

Charles, Alex and his friends, now family also there, leading people to wonder how big that boat is but every day i feel we are closer to a shirtless charles

The Ibiza/Mallorca camp seems to be
Lewis, with a hinty 21 year old on a boat, while also having a secret shakamilton love nest between their schedule pap appearances at GPs
Daniel was with Martin at some point, after Lando had him all to himself at tomorrowland, but Heidi of course doing what she does and no where to be found
Im thinking Carmen and George are flaunting their his and her tiffany rolexes all over IG
Mick and Laila?
Lando not there, but Magui acting like he is and being besties with all his money friends.

Elsewhere
NEW: Estie just spotted with Phoebe and Grimaud France

Pierre back from the Algarve with Kikas Mom and off to Fancy France (with kika) after she made him push a car
1691341846468.png

Lance in Montreal with friends (FAR from Diana who cant let go)
1691342113898.png

Lando location in Limbo at the moment after attending Moto GP with Oscar (hope he gets away with lily)
Zhou getting the ladies excited in Shanghai Lululemon

Otherwise
KMag Girl Dadding
Checo with Carola pregnant for a bit
Hulk commiting fashion crimes with Egle
Yuki launching Merch... at least in Japan
awaiting Alex/Lily getting closer to geroge and carmen this week
and hopefully more shirtless drivers damnit. All I get is Max? and a 2 buttons on Carlos?

Any please fill in anything i've missed
Lets goooooooo!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Repost from previous thread 😆 Because Estie and Phoebe kinda confirmed.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Same place! (I just knew something would pop up to link her story to)
1691342331818.png
1691342339429.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
ESTE U SLAGGGG!!

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT(he's compensating for the huge French disappointment that is his teammate and I love it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 1
Lets remember that Phoebe is Brooklyn Beckham's ex and she was allegedly dating Maisie Williams' ex Reuben Selby too. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lets remember that Phoebe is Brooklyn Backham's ex and she was allegedly dating Maisie Williams' ex Reuben Selby too. o_O

---
Also just cause he's also there and somehow in the middle of his own contract chaos...
I swore this was the same place of kelly and max, but sadly it is not
1691343104808.png

Reactions: 2
I'll be honest, I took a look at her Instagram and I saw something I really liked

1691343135430.png

And I'm talking about the highlight she has for mental health. Its so rare that you find any celebrity or influencer talking openly about mental health, but she does and I appreciate it so much. You never know what someone is going through behind-the-scenes, we all look at different insta models and so many of us get jealous of the life they live and the way they look but the things that Phoebe posts about mental health normalizes her. She doesn't feel like one of those influencers thats completely unreal and detached from the rest of society, she genuinely seems like she wants to help people out and talk about her own experiences. I feel like Este finds really good women to date if I'm being honest.

1691343219426.png

1691343236842.png

beautiful. ❤

EDIT: and from what I saw a couple of days ago, she actively donates her blood to different healthcare organizations-
---

In other news, Oscars' mom being her precious self

1691344048898.png

lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Okay actual F1 question
So since Otmar left before Spa even started.... like is there any leadership in place at Alpine
and If not are they allowed to 'work'? or whatever to fix any of this mess in the next 2 weeks to actually show up with a team principal?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2361251

View attachment 2361254
Charles, Alex and his friends, now family also there, leading people to wonder how big that boat is but every day i feel we are closer to a shirtless charles

Lewis, with a hinty 21 year old on a boat, while also having a secret shakamilton love nest between their schedule pap appearances at GPs
Daniel was with Martin at some point, after Lando had him all to himself at tomorrowland, but Heidi of course doing what she does and no where to be found
Im thinking Carmen and George are flaunting their his and her tiffany rolexes all over IG
Mick and Laila?
Lando not there, but Magui acting like he is and being besties with all his money friends.

Elsewhere

Pierre back from the Algarve with Kikas Mom and off to Fancy France (with kika) after she made him push a car
View attachment 2361273
View attachment 2361277

Lando location in Limbo at the moment after attending Moto GP with Oscar (hope he gets away with lily)

Otherwise
KMag Girl Dadding
and hopefully more shirtless drivers damnit. All I get is Max? and a 2 buttons on Carlos?

Lets goooooooo!
Happy new thread!!!

Thank you @Pole er bear for the nice summary!
I think complete.

But expect a little more from our drivers and wags this summer break. They are pretty quiet/boring at the moment. I want some drama to get through the summerbreak🤣🤣 (my own life has enough drama on his own...want to see if rich people also have real drama that money can't fix...)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Charles boat is up for sale so I’m gonna guess he’s gone for a bigger boat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
he's gotta make sure to have room for all of alex's friends so he can decide who he'll date next in 2/3 years
is he also going to get younger and younger girlfriends like Pierre? Alex is already younger than the previous ones right?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2361251

View attachment 2361254

Mick and Laila?

Elsewhere

View attachment 2361273
View attachment 2361277

Otherwise
KMag Girl Dadding

Lets goooooooo!
I’m very thankful for this recap😂 Thank you pole ❤ Cheers to chaos

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.