Formula 1 Wags #185 Spa Sprint into Summer Break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was already in ibiza with her own friends. but yeah she definitely wouldn’t miss any opportunity to hint lol 💀
Her friends are all on separate holidays they all just met up for the night.
April is on her annual family Ibiza holiday which for the last 3 years she’s coincided with summer break (she was desperate now she’s in a relationship she’s probably helping magui with connections)
One of the others lives there during summer season and the other is visiting her.
Magui was filming last week so it looks like very last minute trip. So she’s technically at the minute their solo

Reactions: 2
Well, he could also go and join his brother in Croatia :cool:
Guess noone really knows his plans 😂

(random - or maybe not - but there is a VistaJet scheduled this afternoon from Sardinia to Ibiza 😂)
The infamous yacht was in Croatia so thats definitely a possibility 😅

Reactions: 1
Well, he could also go and join his brother in Croatia :cool:
Guess noone really knows his plans 😂

(random - or maybe not - but there is a VistaJet scheduled this afternoon from Sardinia to Ibiza 😂)
I was about to ask who was on top of the jet schedules! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just keeping this here as we still don't know where Este is but he might reveal clues later in some photo dump 😂 (or not)
And why is there always some golf involved? Next step: churros!
1691313608035.png

---
I was about to ask who was on top of the jet schedules! 🤣
I'm not really as there are actually other VistaJets from Sardinia today as it seems like this company is used a LOT. but that one was interesting as we were talking about Ibiza. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Bought a Dutch F1 magazine today.
Interview with Max about him being busy building his own team
1000007487.jpg

Quote frontpage: Max: I look more and more like my father

1000007493.jpg
1000007495.jpg

The part where he talks about looking more like his father
1000007490.jpg

Lando (SHAVED! What a news!) in Silverstone confirmed
1691315813260.png

---
Logan somewhere on the boat/yacht
(probably Ibiza as his friend tagged Ibiza yesterday)
1691315879511.png

---

• Haha
Hamster looks so awkward 🤣

---
Lando and Fabio swapped helmets too 🫶

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Gotta give the girl credit, she's putting the work in.
However, if there's something going on with him, why fly out and spend time with his friends while he's still in the UK? Maybe she's just happy to take clout from any association.
cause if anything she's dating one of them
or she's at least in training for someone else
seems she got everything right
miunus lando

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she was already in ibiza with her own friends. but yeah she definitely wouldn’t miss any opportunity to hint lol 💀
nah....
Think so, just assuming that after the MotoGP he will likely turn up in Ibiza 😅
Hopefully with Martin, not Magui 🤣
honestly i'd be shocked if Sav dragged her just had a baby ass all the way to croatia, with 2 under 2,
and started dropping daily baby ads (at least she is doing it correctly vs carmen)
if she wasnt planning on doing more than sitting on a pebbled baby beach in Dubrovnik when the SAME EXACT yacht she's been on for 2 years is just chilling in Dubrovnik

imthinking maybe he goes on the damn yacht JUST to avoid magui
(though i think she already did go find him on a boat earlier to have people talk, but again he was off with Daniel and Sacha at a beach club, not with her, or the boat)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kika is near Bordeaux
(no, the picture is not as generic, there is a name of the restaurant on those umbrellas)
1691319125702.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shocked the rodent didn't bring the love of his life :rolleyes:
(or she had something else to do and gracefully let him go without her?)
oh i bet she's lurking
or getting nails done with jenjen
have seen some other video and definitely lando and max dont look like they wanna be there together
but lando at least knows how to fulfill media duties
---
awkward
(yeah if lando goes to the yacht without hamster right after this i will somehow feel warm and fuzzy inside)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Adam is at the MotoGP too. Hamster and Adam all weekend, Lando must have that jet at the ready to escape asap 🤣
---
Hamster obviously not allowed to stand next any grid girls, Fabio doesn't look to happy about it either 🤣
Screenshot_20230806_131023_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.