Formula 1 Wags #185 Spa Sprint into Summer Break

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are in the middle of Spa Sprint Saturday, the last race before summer break

Alpine in Chaos
Daniel back in the car and holding his own
Piastri rocketing into champion mode
Carlos still somehow racing with rebecca conveniently booking shoots on all race weekends
Max won another confetti cap
Adam has scooter stores now
and the paps and yachts are waiting....

But first this race!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wohoo for a new thread!

from previous thread:
Whatever this whole situation was/is with them, it seems a bit messy, like more messy than one would have expected from them. almost as if at some point something didn't go as planned or agreed upon when it comes to that breakup..
Okay, no conspiracy theories for today :LOL::LOL:
Yeah, it doesn't look like it was a friendly break up at all.
(and I'd LOVE to hear the tea here 😂 Or conspiracy theories 😏)

Reactions: 4
awe happy for fittipaldi!
been with his wag 4 years (like her a lot)
Alexandra Marchina
1690636515971.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We are in the middle of Spa Sprint Saturday, the last race before summer break

Alpine in Chaos
Daniel back in the car and holding his own
Piastri rocketing into champion mode
Carlos still somehow racing with rebecca conveniently booking shoots on all race weekends
Max won another confetti cap
Adam has scooter stores now
and the paps and yachts are waiting....

But first this race!
Adam will be thrilled that Lando didn't make the recap but he did! 🤣 🛴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
From the last thread about Lewis being allowed time to reset. That’s such a privilege. The real world doesn’t work like that and these aren’t super heroes, despite what people think of them. This is their job, and unfortunately, if you’re bad at your job you get called out which is what he deserved say year. That being said, George is average at best, but his GIANT ego doesn’t get called out enough. Absolutely agree that HAMs bad season propelled George’s arrogance. Mate, you’re average. Defend for HAM and know your place

From the last thread about Lewis being allowed time to reset. That’s such a privilege. The real world doesn’t work like that and these aren’t super heroes, despite what people think of them. This is their job, and unfortunately, if you’re bad at your job you get called out which is what he deserved say year. That being said, George is average at best, but his GIANT ego doesn’t get called out enough. Absolutely agree that HAMs bad season propelled George’s arrogance. Mate, you’re average. Defend for HAM and know your place
I don’t mean it like that, I actually don’t even think he had a particularly bad year. I mean he had more podiums last year than a lot of drivers get in their whole careers 😂 if that’s a bad year for him then it makes a lot of drivers look absolutely terrible. I more meant it shouldn’t have been such a surprise to people that he wasn’t as on it as he usually is, no one ever really mentioned it as being a likely factor. I actually think it would have been brought up more had Bottas still been his teammate. People have been desperate for George to be good ever since he joined F1

On one gossip site someone mentioned that one of f1 photographers started following Laila. No, not Kym. But this one. He doesn't focus on wags, but follows few of them. He has pics from Belgium so he is there. But is Mick in Belgium (with her) as well? I haven't seen him.
1690638904635.png

Reactions: 1
Happy new thread everyone!

(Another day passes where I find Jorge Russell attractive 😭)

1690638370889.png

Praying that Lance hasn't fractured his wrists again by falling down the stairs

1690638515818.png

1690638695606.png

Some appreciation for our boy Oscar:

1690638796015.png

1690638909951.png

1690639149585.png

WELL DONE OSCAR! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here is enhanced picture chart - with Mick (and Laila) on the side as we might heard of them over the break (maybe with Esteban).
1690639505551.png

I'm sorry, is that PARIS I see by any chance???

1690639855599.png

1690639961829.png

Carlos should just become a model- he IS SO pretty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I know he's not going to win but I want Oscar to lead for a few laps, I'm really impressed with him so far

Reactions: 5
Happy new thread!!
Last raceweekend before summerbreak. Will there be something to talk about? Drivers...do your thing! Slag around, post shirtless selfies..(Yes Lewis, i mean you), break up, don't break up....but please let us know what you are all doing!
1000006790.jpg
1000006710.jpg
1000006513.jpg
1000006377.jpg
1000006307.jpg
1000006309.jpg
1000006249.jpg
1000006243.jpg
1000006133.jpg
1000006132.jpg
1000006134.jpg
1000006135.jpg
1000006126.jpg
1000006125.jpg
1000005576.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.