Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

matto

VIP Member
His shoulders :love:

1687369319175.png

Shiga is so annoying, they put their watermark in the most significant place *eyeroll*

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Pole er bear

VIP Member
its €25,000 Per Week
and its in a remote area
it took me 2 google searches using words not images
amminities include a sauna, baby grand, and concierge service
but no security

• Wow

matto

VIP Member
1687035141623.png

Someone please free this man and convince him to sue Ferrari for psychological abuse 🙏

• Haha
  • Sad

monza

VIP Member
I see Luisa is doing a lot with Red Bull PT lately, so if it's something that Central Models often do, I wonder if she was not allowed to cooperate/work with them while with Lando because of conflict of interests 🤷‍♀️
Is that an explanation why Kika is not doing anything

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
I guess that's why people are happier to see him spending time with Martin. They know he's not being used for clout or anything else then.

monza

VIP Member
Either he's gotten way sloppy with keeping things under wraps (maybe Yuki can help him) or he's in a ~rebellious phase bc I doubt the Sainzs would be thrilled about him leaving Isa who they adored for Rebecca and that too a week after a breakup
We think that happened AFTER the breakup? Mhmmm

IMG_20220109_180755.jpg

---
And I agree, I actually like Jen - I'm just jealous of her face and body! 🤣
She is as well

Still funny what she did to Luisa here :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20230625_114054_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I'm ngl, Kelly as a person supports very questionable things/politicians/political views etc, but as a partner, she seems like a dream. As in, she seems so supportive of Max and is always there for him which must be very convenient. I just don't think he'll back out of this relationship so soon when their compatibility is so high, they mesh really well together. I know the 'questionable' Kelly, but I'm assuming that there's a better side of her that she doesn't show to the public and that Max probably sees some good in her that the rest of us can't.
Yeah I agree. She’d definitely be too intense for some people (moving in after 3 months is a huge red flag for me) but it works for him so 🤷🏻‍♀️ And whatever opinions I personally have on her morality, I highly doubt Max would have the same concerns. Geert Wilders is all I’m gonna say about that 😆

yukinobambino

VIP Member
that's scary! I hope they contacted police and can try and get there stuff back
hopefully though this will show them to not post their location in real time
She's honestly lucky that the thieves struck while they were out and all they lost was material shit. People can literally ping your location based off a blurry screenshot and through google Street View, constantly posting your face and location everywhere is so irresponsible especially when they're all as wealthy as they are and don't travel with security.