Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scvlet

VIP Member
but I have one question as I don't follow that girl (and that last clip is enough for me not to start doing it because I think I lost some braincells watching it:ROFLMAO: ) - why is she saying all her stuff was taken- is that their villa and she had it all there or she took everything she owns with her?
yes, it’s their villa but she packs heavy 😅 it’s gone now but there was a story showing all her skincare and it was literally more than i’ve ever bought in my life.. and that’s only the stuff she takes on vacay 😭 so i can imagine she had a lot of makeup, clothes, jewellery, bags etc with her as well

Reactions: 6

kklurker

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Hmmm, so the possible contenders for the yacht trials so far:

Claudia
Olivia
And maybe Kate(just to spice things up)

I would say Magui but I think that finished even before it started

Ladies, anyone else??

So, it begins...

(Let's see who outfucks the other)
I mean, I'm happy to throw my hat in to the ring. I'm not a strong swimmer but have two amazing floatation devices attached to my torso at all times 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

matto

VIP Member
Well, I was joking earlier but omfg DRic could actually be replacing Nyck 😲

Imagine the content with Yuki!!
---
1687293762578.png

memeee.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer but I’m 99.9% sure the drivers don’t all stay in the same hotel 🤣 also the Max stuff makes me side eye it because it just sounds like the general criticism ppl that don’t like him have. Anyone that’s genuinely met him always says he’s polite etc

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Montreal isn't a huge party city... at least like with pricey clubs too
I think they all just got back on a plane or slagged in secret. Also Estie who is my main slag in the race is having his slag Potential destroyed by hanging out with Mick
---
Plus Daniel, Max and lando all had to fight over Martin.
---
In due time
A woman on mototsport.

View attachment 2250807
Can’t believe Carmen can manage full time work, full time WAG and now professional athlete. Superwoman …..

• Haha

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
i forgot which account it was but seems some of these 'fan accounts' can just keep the followers and switch the name and content to the next couple.
forgot which one but I think a squids page went straight to pierre and kika (not that most would notice)
---
Fernando's training camp for young drivers
is really just a boyband bootcamp
future twinks of the grid
View attachment 2244378
Gotta keep the cycle moving. Current group is getting old
Tumblr_l_72893397922375.jpg

• Haha