Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
lando is lookin a little hungover
9am depature outta New Jersey after a 4am+ show in Brooklyn
oh i dont miss being 20 something in this city

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I want alll the people (mainly that certain breed of bitter fans if we’re honest) that slandered Bottas for years, saying Lewis had no competition because he was bad, to come outside right now. Because look at who Max is up against 😂 someone who can’t even make Q3, on 3 consecutive weekends, in a car that is at least half a second faster than everyone else’s. Bottas never missed Q3 once in his entire Mercedes career. The amount of disrespect he took, from people inside the sport as well, is crazy. Also funny how now Max is winning rather than RB being behind Merc all the time they suddenly don’t care about the 2nd driver being sub standard, Gasly and Albon were comparatively no worse than Perez rn and yet they were sacked …. All very interesting 😅

pastafasta

VIP Member
I honestly believe many of these celebrity wags know and tolerate cheating (F1 wags included). After all they are the official ones and they get the benefits from the relationships. Of course they stay around as long as they can, probably even if they are cheated on right in front of their eyes. 🤷‍♀️

pink-crystal

VIP Member
Hamster did say their friend group were going on holiday for a few days. Wonder if this is the backup because Lando has said fuck the yacht and decided to follow Martin around during the summer break 🤣
View attachment 2261160
Honestly following Martin around would ensure maximum slagging so I approve
---
Marko feeding all the Daniel delulu girls, including myself. God, I really hope he does well in the tyre test. I’m manifesting his Red Bull return so hard. I just want him to end his F1 career on a high.
I’m glad I’m not the only DR DELULU GIRLIE 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7

pastafasta

VIP Member
Now that everyone is breaking up with everyone can also Lando break up with Hamster? 🤷‍♀️
---
ooh, there is some party on Sunday night :sneaky:
1686981942824.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Boy looks tired 😂😂😂😵💫
LMAO he really looks like he hasn't slept for days 😂
---
Uhm.. they are taking it a little too far with wag obsession in Williams now. Unless they plan to wish happy birthday to all the partners of all team members... which they don't. So it's simply just tacky now. :cautious:

pastafasta

VIP Member
If that account lurked here, they wouldn't be posting half the inaccurate bs that they post

View attachment 2257393

Someone pointed him out in the comments of their previous post 💀
It's amusing how some people are surprised/shocked Dany was there - first of all, didn't he actually post about this event few days ago (as it happened) so it was already known he was there? And... well, he is her father and it's not the first time they both attended the same event (together or not) for P. 🤷‍♀️
---
Kika did it better

Ugh Pierre hire professionals,/talk to Kika's mom and get her team
Having a handbag but still having to hold the phone in your hand separately because it doesn't fit is just stupid and looks stupid. No matter how expensive and exclusive the bag is.

Last edited:

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Uhm.....it is friday Carmen. When you work from monday to friday from 8:00 to 18:00. Weekend starts on fridaynight...
1000005768.jpg

• Haha