Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

luckycharmz

She started answering the comments on tiktok saying no one knew where they are and that jewellery her parents gave her for birthdays etc is gone

I don't know Jen Jen... everyone knew including professional thieves ffs 😅
exactly! She pretty much posted plenty of tiktoks showing the villa interiors right after she arrived there 😅 go figure, girlie!

I am sure the thieves (highly likely was not their first rodeo either) could find it out quickly. I think I can even find it out myself through some “internet lurking” if I wanted to 😅

Reactions: 6

Pole er bear

VIP Member
At this point he is spending more time with Martin than i do with my husband 😅
View attachment 2252320
Well no point in goin back to the UK when hamster is away. I love thatvthey are chilling in montreal. Its a cool city without the big city vibes. Am determined to go next year!
but martin i think is good for him. Someone who dare I say is a good influence on lando. Like here's how to have fun without your friends using you for your access everywhere.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I saw on a Insta a few drivers flew out right after the race, so not sure there was much party action.
Montreal isn't a huge party city... at least like with pricey clubs too
I think they all just got back on a plane or slagged in secret. Also Estie who is my main slag in the race is having his slag Potential destroyed by hanging out with Mick
---
Plus Daniel, Max and lando all had to fight over Martin.
---
In due time
A woman on mototsport.

Screenshot_20230619_054029_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Carmen probably wouldn't like this one 💀 BTW, is she still trying to come up with that Q&A that wouldn't be repetitive? Or did she decide that one "no" is enough to not go for it? 😂
1686938273245.png

• Haha
  • Heart

matto

VIP Member
Uhm.. they are taking it a little too far with wag obsession in Williams now. Unless they plan to wish happy birthday to all the partners of all team members... which they don't. So it's simply just tacky now. :cautious:
1686927333496.png

Please let this be sarcasm

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
s

Here she is with her loads of work, again 🥰
That posh chess board is on every pic 😆
she's got to be joking at this point
(also, doubt that chess board is used)
---
Psssst....
It's because she isnt legally allowed to give financial advice to adults
but kids.....

1687455186709.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Hello everyone.
I have two questions for y’all.
Who are the dutchies here and where can I see Daniels show?
Lots of love from the Netherlands.
I’m sitting on my terrace on the moment with a little bit of wind.
Hopefully the temperature inside is cooling down a little bit.
Better for my bunnies and cat.👋👋👋
daniel is streaming via a US platform ESPN2 (cable subscription) ESPN+(streaming subscription) or apparently on Sky+ (whatever that red button does)
I dont know how to see that outside of subscriptions because it isnt broadcast on tv.
i will see if i can find you something. but you may need to subscribe (or maybe a trial of ESPN+)
---
I only want to go to weddings with you from now on! This is totally my vibe 🥂
got through the first round of the friends... now just waiting for the second round post divorce

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Clean girl guru stated she doesnt smoke anymore in her recent q&a if I remember correctly 😆

Here she is, not with a vape, not with the slim, not with the resized but with a LONG cigarette right in the middle of clean girl aesthetic content

Jennie from the block 🥰
To be fair, I don't smoke anymore, but if I'm drunk or really angry it's my absolute go-to. On this occasion, drunk and robbed? I'd be chain smoking! 🚬

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Bored so saw this and started digging on Alex family... also starting to see why maybe things are secret/being controlled with her and the monaco GP.
Screenshot_20230617_064916_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230617_064734_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230617_065536_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230617_065647_Chrome.jpg

Also why charles is wearing Harry Potter glasses

Oh... it's my favorite kind of rich girl.
Don't think she will do anything that isn't approved. Way too politically connected.

Charles will somehow be a monaco politician one day, if not the true prince

ehmalone

Daniel started off pretty nervous but over time came into his own, I’d say he’s a natural. Will definitely stank the broadcast up, he kept derailing things when Daniel would try to focus on the race. It should have been Daniel and Patrick Dempsey they bantered very well with each other.
I agree. I watched the first few laps then muted til Patrick Dempsey came on. He was so knowledgable and interesting and most importantly he was able to keep track of the race while still maintaining conversation; something neither Daniel or Will were managing.You could see the dread in Daniels face when the feature with Patrick ended and they went back to just him and Will. There was zero chemistry and it felt like Arnett was only interested in making dramas out of the radio messages.

OOps2022

VIP Member
This is what happens when you abuse filters. Seriously what is wrong with that person and why did they think this was a good idea to post that at all?
This is honestly creepy.
View attachment 2252933
---
OMG:
1. Why
2. He looks worse with filter
3. If that girl decides to use filter even on CARLOS what treatment other guys get that she takes photo with, poor dudes

I am having busy and shitty morning but this actually made me laugh out loud :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart