Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Don't wanna divert from WAG/F1 talk but this is so revolting:

View attachment 2256286

Kinda getting the vibe that Max is a bit of an Islamaphobe. Makes it a little bit harder for me to stomach him, but whatever, I'll just focus on his driving I guess 😐
would like to thank this forum for constantly reminding me of people I dont want to know anything about ever.

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
EXCUSE ME!???

View attachment 2253981

(The hinting is crazy with this one, apparently Magui has also been viewing stories from Landos' fanpages πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ)
Interestinggg
Would anyone really be watching stories from fanpages if you're not seeing each other? Cause then you really just look like a complete idiot and if Lando's smart (which you know, debatable but still) he'd be super freaked out by that
So there is still a chance they are seeing each other IMHO
Only time will tell πŸ™ˆ

pastafasta

VIP Member
yeah Magui is the one i am most sick of
and she's not even a wag
and i dont even follow her
but its like everyone is so desperate to link lando to anyone for some reason.
again... man does not in any way look to be having a 'girlfriend' in whatever form
but apparently a relationship is the only way people can interact
which is why fernando is gonna take full advantage of it.
Please, like he'd be dumb enough to fuck around with someone younger who works at the team. Fernando is a lot of things, but I dont think he's that stupid.
Well, for these young fans, the actual romantic relationship is the only way (and when there is one, they immediately start talking about marriage and children because there is absolutely no other way at all). It's really annoying how they cannot accept someone having friends with benefits or even worse, someone being *gasps* SINGLE (with or without random hookups). And of course the male driver cannot have any female friends (only those who are not "pretty enough to be dating a driver"). So that's why they see any interaction with pretty girls as a proof of a new relationship - but lets face it, if IG interactions were the actual truth, Lando (or anyone else) would have at least ten girlfriends and couple of boyfriends at the same time. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

monza

VIP Member
Hmmm, so the possible contenders for the yacht trials so far:

Claudia
Olivia
And maybe Kate(just to spice things up)

I would say Magui but I think that finished even before it started

Ladies, anyone else??

So, it begins...

(Let's see who outfucks the other)
*insert that bathroom mirror selfie of Luisa and Alicia which I can't find anywhere now*

Tumblr_l_706451667307828.jpg