Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

matto

VIP Member
Bang on.

I wanna know who from here sent him the question that made him want to delete the app - and what was it? 🤔
I was wondering the exact same thing

1686974166777.png

Must've been something about Carlos & Hamsterette

EDIT: I KNOW it was you @hello2723
what did you say to him??? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Don't know about Tiffany as she was flying to Switzerland, maybe she has another race (or training)? 🤷‍♀️
But... does the sister of ex wag count? Valentine seems to be quite excited about this one. 😂 Maybe she is on the hunt.
The scent of freshly single slaggy drivers will brings all the wannabes out to play 😂

• Haha

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Bienvenue au Circuit Villeneuve!

The slags are free.
Officially we have a single
Carlos
Estie
Nyck
Yuki
Lance
Logan
Zhou
and Lando

with highly doubtful attendance of any Wags for this one and done random race in Montreal before we are back to Europe.

Also this Photo will now live here at the start of the thread forever,
althought it should be sculpted in finest marble and placed on a pedestal at fernando alonso's museum

View attachment 2242181
82dd266ca57f9317dff89f70f6d2f2e2.jpg

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
They really style her so maturely, like she looks so much older than her actual age here
It is so ironic that, that is exactly how their personalities seem to be. From the two of them, Kika seems more mature despite being way younger and Pierre seems like a man-child (that makes a corny sexually-charged joke here and there).
Hence, he's dressed like a toddler and she's dressed like Geri Horner 💀

• Haha

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Woke up to 6 pages to read and was excited something happened then saw it was mostly about Lando and his mess of a friend group

Here for the Carlos gossip though. I can't get over how allergic all these guys are to being single for 1 minute.

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
oh twitter was def dragging them as well 😭
Yeah a 100 percent, Twitter is a large platform, they probably made millions of jokes about it(I was just trying to get my 15 minutes of fame)

EDIT: I sent my non-F1 watching friend that same picture, with Kika cropped out and:

1687458648809.png

:LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Kika sitting in the second row wearing an outfit Kelly wore weeks ago is the stuff of nightmares for “celebs”.

Id say shes fuming.

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
I guarantee he's not all that impressed that shes posted about the fact they got robbed straight away either 😬

monza

VIP Member
View attachment 2254525

I love Checo and everyone deserves to have their own opinion, but what Claires' said here is quite disrespectful. It's pretty easy to express a controversial F1 opinion without being a complete asshat. Yikes.
---
Sidenote: Claire Holt is an actress

View attachment 2254535
Sorry I'm late but I have to

Sucks to suck
---
View attachment 2255793
living their best life
At Elton John
HERE THEY ARE
MY FAVES

---
HERE SHE IS
MY FAVE

---
Back on the crime scene

Screenshot_20230621_165913_Instagram.jpg

Drinking Karlovačko

Screenshot_20230621_165925_Instagram.jpg

🥰🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

kklurker

I actually agree with you that they’ll marry but Daniel is selfish so will always do what he wants to do. Their relationship started on his terms and his career and they’ll continue as is.
Dare I say Heidi should just be happy with being the mother of his children. After all their relationship started with her pining after him at the height of his career he’s not going to turn around now and be the supportive partner.
Idk but I don’t think they will in the end. She seems like she’s waiting for it, but Daniel isn’t THERE. He seems comfortable with the set up now where he’s happy when they’re together but also happy to be apart. It’s not like the other couples like Alex and Lily or even Scotty and Chloe (pre-marriage) for example, where it looks like they both put in the effort to plan around each other’s schedules and be together when they can. A part of me feels like he committed to the relationship because he wanted stability amidst his struggles in the past few years and she happened to be at the right place, at the right time, when he was vulnerable. Daniel seems like the type who doesn’t like being pressured into decisions so he’ll want things to stay as they are and on his terms. It also doesn’t look like he’ll be ready for a big life change any time soon, because he has so much unfinished business with F1 and even non-F1 related things. Heidi will try to stick around for as long as she can but I think she’ll get tired of waiting and move on. And I don’t think Daniel will be too pressed about it. He’s been in a long term relationship before, where it looked like it was heading towards marriage… but that didn’t pan out.

lol or maybe I’m just in denial 🫣 but no, yeah, that’s really how I see it.

yukinobambino

VIP Member
It's amusing how some people are surprised/shocked Dany was there - first of all, didn't he actually post about this event few days ago (as it happened) so it was already known he was there? And... well, he is her father and it's not the first time they both attended the same event (together or not) for P. 🤷‍♀️
Daniil is a pretty involved father by all accounts, just because he doesn't plaster her face over all his socials, people think he's a deadbeat. Probably the newer breed of Max stans who buy Kelly's attempt at painting him as "the stepfather who stepped up" or whatever

monza

VIP Member

Here she is with her loads of work, again 🥰
That posh chess board is on every pic 😆

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
Ngl, I kind of like Rebeccas' vibe. She's one of those hinty queens, but if I was getting some of that chilli, I'd be throwing hints all over the place too.
+ I heard her talking on a podcast somewhere and she sounded like a smart, confident young woman

---
EDIT: I will still begin a mourning period for Carlos' slag era if they are actually together though. Rip rip 😔

• Haha