Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
Y'know, people actually using my thread title suggestions on Tattle is probably one of my greatest achievements in life 🤣

Now come on, can someone poke the drivers for some scandal this weekend, PLEEEASSEE!!! 😈 It's been a long, hot, tiring week here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

pastafasta

VIP Member
Whaat? How were they being forced to marry?
Ok, forced is maybe not a good word, but maybe heavily pressured. Ever since Ana's wedding there was nothing but comments how they need to get married and when are they getting married and how they should get married. And I kinda feel like this was orchestrated since Caco's wedding to show them off more as a couple via her presence in Dakar or those faked paparazzi photos. And at the marriage stage it probably got to the point when they (or one of them) decided it was enough. 🤷‍♀️

(and to be honest, I hate when couples are pressured into things even if they are in the most loving relationship ever. I hate questions like "when will you get married?" or "when will you have kids?" with passion as it's non of anyone's business and noone has to do things just because someone decides they should)

matto

VIP Member
Why can't any of the Ferrari boys ever stay single?? 😭

IMG_20230625_092925.jpg

The lack of slagging makes me sick to my stomach

• Haha

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Having the week from hell 🥲 how are my girls x
Not seen any practice, are the rumours true? Are Ferrari actually decent here?!!

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
Oh gotta love that one lurker here that always runs off to whine to one gossip tumblr on anon (of course) about us. Oh boo-oo how brave you are - just for your reference, noone likes Kelly here, it's so cute how you always try to push this narrative when someone criticize some (probably your favorite) wag, just because you idolize her so much. We bad bad Kelly lovers, oh yes we are. /s
But anyway...

That's all - people just piss me off today

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8