Formula 1 Wags #178 On to Canada - Montre-aallllllll the Slaggin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure they're not his hands - seems to be a couple of chunky gold bracelets on the jet ski?
Think shes definitely hinting with the jet ski being the standard LN blue and yellow colour scheme though.
Yes this.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure they're not his hands - seems to be a couple of chunky gold bracelets on the jet ski?
Think shes definitely hinting with the jet ski being the standard LN blue and yellow colour scheme though.
oh wait, you're right- they don't look the same.

1687694555361.png

1687694574557.png

---
1687695188709.png

Please don't tell me she is there too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Kym photographed Rebecca in Monaco right around when Carlos slipped up wih.... if I have one l.
if this is just a push to remake carlos into a SINGLE sex symbol I'm all for it
I added an important word to your post and YES
I agree :LOL:

These pictures are something else (again). Well played, Carlos :LOL:*

While we're at sex symbols: Lewis where are your pictures, my friend?

*still judging, but distracted :LOL:

I'm so sick of seeing these Hermes Oran sandals

1687695239686.png

1687695361888.png

Screenshot 2023-05-25 113503.jpg

its either this or that golden goose stuff, I just can't anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2264013

I find it so gross that so many F1-related people(including drivers/wags/wags' relatives etc) follow this account. Yuck
I just saw a tik tok of a girl going through all the drivers instas to see if they follow him and she included DR & Mick. I’d never heard of him before but just looked him up 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Woke up to 6 pages to read and was excited something happened then saw it was mostly about Lando and his mess of a friend group

Here for the Carlos gossip though. I can't get over how allergic all these guys are to being single for 1 minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She started answering the comments on tiktok saying no one knew where they are and that jewellery her parents gave her for birthdays etc is gone

I don't know Jen Jen... everyone knew including professional thieves ffs 😅
---

What the duck are these statues

I feel for her about the gifts from her parents but a) who takes everything they own for holiday
B,) Who leaves the sentimental jewellery in rented house that you revealed the location of?

I am not trying to blame the victim here, but come on, common sense! Even if the robbery was un preventable, at least the scope of it was avoidable.

Now I am worried Lando might have left literally everything there (like passport and indeed a camera) and got it stolen....gosh I hope not!!!
---
I just saw a tik tok of a girl going through all the drivers instas to see if they follow him and she included DR & Mick. I’d never heard of him before but just looked him up 🤢
I know, right? That guy is a nightmare, what an ick. I am saying it everywhere, but the fact that instagram has/had problems with breast feeding photos cause oh you can see a nipple and not his profile is CRAZY to me.

Reactions: 4
oh wait, you're right- they don't look the same.

View attachment 2264217

View attachment 2264218

---
View attachment 2264249

Please don't tell me she is there too
not the same pool
---
I feel for her about the gifts from her parents but a) who takes everything they own for holiday
B,) Who leaves the sentimental jewellery in rented house that you revealed the location of?

I am not trying to blame the victim here, but come on, common sense! Even if the robbery was un preventable, at least the scope of it was avoidable.

Now I am worried Lando might have left literally everything there (like passport and indeed a camera) and got it stolen....gosh I hope not!!!
---

I know, right? That guy is a nightmare, what an ick. I am saying it everywhere, but the fact that instagram has/had problems with breast feeding photos cause oh you can see a nipple and not his profile is CRAZY to me.
poor thing
learning curve in being a wealthy influencer
but alas, she will recover.

hopefully she didnt have her hermes stolen

1687696964884.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Never thought I'd live to see the day where Pierre does promos for 'Final Fantasy' 😭

1687697250027.png

Was so caught up with Landos' slagging, Pierres' excessive PDA w/Kika, and the end of Carlos' slag era that I completely forgot about Seb being at a brain surgery 😭 😭

Last edited:
  • Wow
Sorry I need to clarify that DR & Mick don’t follow him but she did the grid plus those two. So out of the 22 drivers, 6 drivers follow him (I think Pierre, Esteban, Carlos, Max, can’t remember the other two)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.