Formula 1 Wags #177 Waka Waka 🎢 week off 🍹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
FREAKING THE F OUT
LANDO WAS ON MY STREET
No joke just saw this on Insta
Had a mini heart attack running outside to the end of the block

Screenshot_20230614_153459_Instagram.jpg

Buy he was gone

20230614_153205.jpg

I'm dying!
I have no idea why he is here. This is a residential and nightlife part if town. Not close to anything really.... unless he went to see an art show no reason to BE ON MY STREET
---
Going on a long walk.
He'll probably just be chilling at my bar when I get back

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Btw you can clearly see who is the boss and who is employee. Blake looks exhausted.
Is DR such a intensive boss?! Or does he do stupid things that Blake has to repair/solve?!
I remember Daniel said that Blake always said to him at the end of the day that he quits because he is too much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FREAKING THE F OUT
LANDO WAS ON MY STREET

View attachment 2240453

Buy he was gone

View attachment 2240445
I'm dying!
I have no idea why he is here. This is a residential and nightlife part if town. Not close to anything really.... unless he went to see an art show no reason to BE ON MY STREET
---
Going on a long walk.
1) Did he forget he should move his ass to Canada? :unsure:
2) Do you want to tell us something? Same place as him... is this a hint? :sneaky: πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1) Did he forget he should move his ass to Canada? :unsure:
2) Do you want to tell us something? Same place as him... is this a hint? :sneaky: πŸ˜‚
Montreal is super close by plane so I'm assuming he's on the way there now. I seem to always forget this when I witch about the cost of us GPs

Literally was about to go looking and was like.... nope not gonna be like the twins....
But all the local businesses are on notice to let me know....
Again for the life of me cannot figure out why he was here!

Reactions: 3
Montreal is super close by plane so I'm assuming he's on the way there now. I seem to always forget this when I witch about the cost of us GPs

Literally was about to go looking and was like.... nope not gonna be like the twins....
But all the local businesses are on notice to let me know....
Again for the life of me cannot figure out why he was here!
Or he will stay for Garrix show tonight and fly super early in the morning πŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
1686773843067.png

1686773862372.png

He looks so cute ❀
---
1686773996475.png

Dutch magazine using Martin & Max for the cover, they know what's up 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is he seriously willing to get up early after being out late to get a flight in time for media day just to see Martin's show? Although I can't say I'm surprised 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
THATS IT
YOU CROSSED THE LINE

View attachment 2240482
long time no see DC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
calling @Futtrit !!!

(I am using a different kind of klaxon, the opposite of Carlos' klaxon :ROFLMAO:)
---
He looks so cute ❀
---
View attachment 2240591

Dutch magazine using Martin & Max for the cover, they know what's up 😭
they have more chemistry than Kelly&Max do

there I said it
*runs*
---
PUT A SPOILER AT LEAST, YOU MONSTER

View attachment 2240528

View attachment 2240543

When you go low, I go lower 😩
the only picture that is missing for that collection is that one of Lawrence's backside ! :ROFLMAO:
(I don;t have it saved, surprisingly, and I can't find it now!)

• Haha
W13
Is he seriously willing to get up early after being out late to get a flight in time for media day just to see Martin's show? Although I can't say I'm surprised 🀣
I mean it is only an hourish flight... but I mean sadly sleep isn't gonna help him this weekend

Reactions: 4
FREAKING THE F OUT
LANDO WAS ON MY STREET

View attachment 2240453

Buy he was gone

View attachment 2240445
I'm dying!
---
Going on a long walk.
manifesting a Lando sighting for you @Pole er bear !!!

• Heart
W13
I mean it is only an hourish flight... but I mean sadly sleep isn't gonna help him this weekend
Yeah just checked and hes not required in the TV pen until 3pm so unless McLaren want him there earlier he should be fine to fly tomorrow πŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
long time no see DC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
calling @Futtrit !!!

(I am using a different kind of klaxon, the opposite of Carlos' klaxon :ROFLMAO:)
---

they have more chemistry than Kelly&Max do

there I said it
*runs*
---

the only picture that is missing for that collection is that one of Lawrence's backside ! :ROFLMAO:
(I don;t have it saved, surprisingly, and I can't find it now!)
IMG-20220105-WA0025 (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.