Formula 1 Wags #177 Waka Waka ๐ŸŽถ week off ๐Ÿน

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m dying ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ less inclined to believe these were paid paps because the photos are awful, if kellys paid for these Iโ€™d ask for a refund

@monza youโ€™ll love this, so much of Max and Martin (looking more of a couple than Max and Kelly)

Iโ€™m dying at some photos ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… pic of max and Martin is my favorite ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Both Seb and Daniel driving old RB cars on the nordschleife
Red Bull....
throwing Alex and Gasly out
and giving Daniel and Seb jobs
is Mark Webber getting a reserve seat next?
---
Iโ€™ve never seen pap photos that are this bad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the comments on the article are killing me
I'd be really excited about them doing kelly dirty
but Max and Martin is just the photo that keeps giving.
I know why Martin needed to take lando out in NYC now... as soon as he knew these photos were coming

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everyone needs to be quoting this with the Lewis Hamilton video aka the one where he looks at Will Buxton like heโ€™s the love of his life

Also this is definitely building up to a contract announcement

Reactions: 3
Everyone needs to be quoting this with the Lewis Hamilton video aka the one where he looks at Will Buxton like heโ€™s the love of his life

Also this is definitely building up to a contract announcement
According to rumors and speculation, Merc have discussed a 1+1 contract with Lewis where the second year will be optional.
Not sure if it's true though
---
@scvlet now that you pointed out the stuck-on hair, I can't stop staring at it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1686760039242.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
According to rumors and speculation, Merc have discussed a 1+1 contract with Lewis where the second year will be optional.
Not sure if it's true though ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€
Yeahh I saw that, feel like the guy that said it comes up with a lot of rubbish though, especially the part where it says he took a pay cut because every other outlet says his salaryโ€™s gonna be raised to $50 million ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ But I wouldnโ€™t imagine heโ€™d stay more than 2 years anyway, and he never commits himself to longer than that so that part could be true

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.