Formula 1 Wags #177 Waka Waka ๐ŸŽถ week off ๐Ÿน

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a reason to take your date bowling early on
---
Why is the bowling ball so small?!!!
It's 'retro'
Not gonna lie the only place I ever saw these used was also in montreal....and was also an amazing chef place to see a drag show as well... I had hopes

Sadly this place just appears to be retro bowling with a pride flag. Still fun. Not as fun as Pierre in drag.
---
Also I expect Estie to go full slag this week and ride his podium as long as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Not gonna lie, been listening to Martin Garrix and Shakira now more than ever, that's how boring these WAGs are.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie, been listening to Martin Garrix and Shakira now more than ever, that's how boring these WAGs are.

Saw some of the show last night that someone up front live streamed. Lando was definitely there getting prime boyfriend treatment. Thank you Martin for yanking him away from Zak and letting him roam the city off leash
---
She's not as interesting as she thinks she is
Dammit!
She owes us an ask me anything first
Get your content straight carmen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
look it's lil iceman

side note: if this guy makes it to f1 and gets a minttu-approved girlfriend we might finally get a likeable wag ... in 15-ish years

• Heart
So Valentine works at the Ritz Carlton?
Like where Carlos (and i assume Charles) are staying in Montreal?

• Wow
Carlos is definitely staying there as there is a video of him arriving there. :LOL:
(but I'm still confused why Luisa followed her just basically now - maybe she is coming with those racing guy friends who would probably stay wherever Ferrari/Carlos is staying too ๐Ÿ’€ )

(but also Mercedes is staying there)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep, Charles is also definitely staying there too

@scvlet look what you've done

IMG_20230615_185135.jpg

You've got me staring at Pierre's bowling scores so I can be assured he eats pussy well. What is happening ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lando at Martins show last night, not even going to question what hes wearing at this point ๐Ÿคฃ
Screenshot_20230615_144908_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.