Formula 1 Wags #177 Waka Waka 🎢 week off 🍹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to rumors and speculation, Merc have discussed a 1+1 contract with Lewis where the second year will be optional.
Not sure if it's true though
---
@scvlet now that you pointed out the stuck-on hair, I can't stop staring at it 😭

View attachment 2239965
the 1+1 makes excellent sense for him.... i mean its not like he's gonna lose the seat in 1 year
but it does make everyone's silly season a little sillier next year for sure

Reactions: 3
So basically the only actually private one is Lily Z. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
so far....
but I can tell she doesnt want to be private.
She seems confident and sure of herself. I think she's actually working too. Also not hiding, but not trying to be seen.

think she's just letting oscar emerge in the field. I truly believe this is when oscar starts going from passively learning to actively racing in that crappy car. I think Lily Z is extremely supportive from what others have said and he really does see her as a partner rather than his wag.
---
can anyone do that social media stat thing and tell me how many followers isa has lost in 2 weeks?

• Heart
can anyone do that social media stat thing and tell me how many followers isa has lost in 2 weeks?
She hasn't yet. She is not gaining much anymore though, so I'm kinda expecting her to start losing soon (if she doesn't buy some)
1686760994383.png

I’ve never seen pap photos that are this bad 😭😭 the comments on the article are killing me
It's the life of celebrity "famous" enough for pap pics even bad ones. The life Kelly always wanted
---
Yeah Alex is not staying private much longer πŸ˜‚View attachment 2239967View attachment 2239970
And that is good news for wag fans because some of them have been throwing a fit about not being able to live through her content. It's like people only see two options: either she is so private (what they mean is invisible) that we never see or hear from her or she needs to open all of her accounts and gives us full access to her life.

The entitlement to information about these girls is insane but I think it's just a product of "being a wag" becoming such a business, the girls making their relationships into content and of course people not learning boundaries

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I'm searching for the gray hairs, mans must be so stressed in that car 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Awww in the new McLaren video Lando says he will shave his beard after filming cause 'too many people have said stuff about it' 🀣😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Catching up with the recent McLaren 'games' videos. duck my life, Lando and Oscar have slightly less chemistry than Kika and Pierre! πŸ™ˆ If they want drivers that gel they're gonna have to Danny Ric Pastry and re-sign Carlos.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Btw you can clearly see who is the boss and who is employee. Blake looks exhausted.
Is DR such a intensive boss?! Or does he do stupid things that Blake has to repair/solve?!
Blake looks like the exhausted mother of a toddler who's just been told their connecting flight has been delayed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Blake looks like the exhausted mother of a toddler who's just been told their connecting flight has been delayed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He really does! Blake deserves a LOT to deal with Daniel as much as he does. Especially since they are friends so they together all the time!

He really does! Blake deserves a LOT to deal with Daniel as much as he does. Especially since they are friends so they together all the time!
Blake, i think you can ask for a raise...

And if he doesn't want to. Write a book. My life with DR (with all the juicy secrets and gossip).
I think it would sell. I would buy one!!🀣🀣

Ohh i am sure there are a lot of weird stories to tell
1000003218.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m dying 🀣🀣 less inclined to believe these were paid paps because the photos are awful, if kellys paid for these I’d ask for a refund

@monza you’ll love this, so much of Max and Martin (looking more of a couple than Max and Kelly)

This is the funniest tit in a while

I'm choking πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20230614_211035_Instagram.jpg

---
New Lando follow... oh wait... I think you should re-evaluate this one πŸ˜‚
View attachment 2239779
He followed her pre-Luisa πŸ˜†

Don't let yourself grt fooled, yacht contestants will be under 20k again

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.