Formula 1 Wags #175 Monaco, who makes it, and who 'brakes' it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lando shoulda been partying with Daniel Blake and Scotty way before this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Interesting. So kym got cockblocked out of posting alex photos by the official photographer?
Screenshot_20230530_074214_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230530_074417_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
lando with daniels gang is so wholesome I love it omg, daniel inviting lando ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
lando with daniels gang is so wholesome I love it omg, daniel inviting lando ❤
to me the other funny part is that lando's friends (other than Sacha) werent there with them. They were at least on a boat off shore, but thinking maybe they didnt get the after party invite. Wondering if Pietra's friend Gabby hooked up with Sacha.

Reactions: 4
Just packed my ruksack... I know this race is usually snooze fest but please, for the love of god, don't manifest or dance rain dance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just packed my ruksack... I know this race is usually snooze fest but please, for the love of god, don't manifest or dance rain dance

Ah I forget you were going to this race!! Hope you have an amazing time!! Don't forget to smooch that old man for me!
images.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
sigh... LV really went after them all this year
1685452306312.png

---
This photo of Carlos....
you can feel the inner slag trying to take over
1685453061280.png

---
Also current theory is lando and sacha were on the boat with his crew.
went to the beach for the party or to say hi to daniel
didnt have a shirt/spilled something on his shirt
so daniel gave him one off his back
i swear they had the same shorts on at one point.
but brilliant marketing by daniel... calling in a shirtless lando only to help him out with free merch marketing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
1685457912546.png

Great, so people are now discovering that Alexa has a picture of her and Charles as her phone's wallpaper. Where have I seen that before???

1685458115306.png

Oh, right. Why do they all follow the same script??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

oh, you are going to the race Monza?
enjoy and tell everything afterwards!

also, are you taking any banners/posters with you? maybe one with DC? :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
sorry, but HOW do people see that well enough to decipher that it's a picture with charles? am i just blind
I also see nothing.
besides, Fernando's phone screen would be more interesting to check 😅 or anyone else's, not the one of the girl that we know who's dating:oops::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.