Formula 1 Wags #175 Monaco, who makes it, and who 'brakes' it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you girl but I still can’t see tit x
I see two figures standing next to each other, one of them is Alexa and the other one is a dude. I'm going to make a safe assumption that its Charles 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just packed my ruksack... I know this race is usually snooze fest but please, for the love of god, don't manifest or dance rain dance

Oh monzy i hope you have rain jacket in your bag just for sure 😅 i will try to do sun dance 😅🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I do think she still works for RBR. I know she was at Anjuna last year HB & DR. Are her and Blake still a thing?
Not anymore i thought. I read it somewhere but can't remember where (she wasn't at the wedding as partner of Blake?!) . But if so she has to watch both of the guys with the 2 boat ladies🤣. Blake was sitting next to them.
But Scotty and Chloe were also there. They would make sure DR does nothing stupid. I think?

Reactions: 3
Yes I do think she still works for RBR. I know she was at Anjuna last year HB & DR. Are her and Blake still a thing?
I wondered the same but neither Chloe or Scotty follow her which makes me think not anymore. Wasn't she head of Red Bull Hospitality or something though? I guess it would make sense she is there if its a casual red bull thing

Reactions: 3
oh, you are going to the race Monza?
enjoy and tell everything afterwards!

also, are you taking any banners/posters with you? maybe one with DC? :LOL:
I may start a fan club while waiting in womens toilet queue

20220918_105457.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wondered the same but neither Chloe or Scotty follow her which makes me think not anymore. Wasn't she head of Red Bull Hospitality or something though? I guess it would make sense she is there if its a casual red bull thing
Yes she worked for redbull and was also friends with Annemarie Hornbass. Daniels girlfriend before Heidi. Annemarie was also working for redbull. Last year shd worked for Mercedes.
So Jodie babysitting DR for Heidi?
DR and Heidi look really serious, so a babysitter shouldn't be needed. Unless DR likes being in an sort of open relationship ? He likes attention so...

Edit:
He likes to take his ladies on "a date " to that beachclub🤣
Screenshot_20230530_190416_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

The song, lol

View attachment 2206332

Oh, the irony 💀 😭
Please take the internet away from her. For ours, but mainly her sake. :sneaky:
(also, wtf is that potato sack... I mean dress. Noone can convince me that people actually buy THAT.)
---
View attachment 2206029

Great, so people are now discovering that Alexa has a picture of her and Charles as her phone's wallpaper. Where have I seen that before???

View attachment 2206035

Oh, right. Why do they all follow the same script??

Am I the only one who has glasses of wine as my background on the phone?
(but yeah, it could be my true love too...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
1685467197807.png

Snippets of drunk Fabio & Pierre from the Monaco afterparty ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes she worked for redbull and was also friends with Annemarie Hornbass. Daniels girlfriend before Heidi. Annemarie was also working for redbull. Last year shd worked for Mercedes.
So Jodie babysitting DR for Heidi?
DR and Heidi look really serious, so a babysitter shouldn't be needed. Unless DR likes being in an sort of open relationship ? He likes attention so...

Edit:
He likes to take his ladies on "a date " to that beachclub🤣
View attachment 2206356
I dunno if he needs babysitting in public, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they have some kind of agreement?! And that’s not just Daniel, I think a lot of male athletes and celebs have a kind don’t ask don’t tell policy when travelling and away from their significant others.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.