Formula 1 Wags #175 Monaco, who makes it, and who 'brakes' it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only watched a second of the video because its painful and I thought it was a towel and she was going to get to the styling part later :p it only got worse from there, I see
IT IS LIKE ONE OF THOSE TOWEL THINGS!!! Why would you do that? Do you not like making money from brand partnerships???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes she worked for redbull and was also friends with Annemarie Hornbass. Daniels girlfriend before Heidi. Annemarie was also working for redbull. Last year shd worked for Mercedes.
So Jodie babysitting DR for Heidi?
DR and Heidi look really serious, so a babysitter shouldn't be needed. Unless DR likes being in an sort of open relationship ? He likes attention so...

Edit:
He likes to take his ladies on "a date " to that beachclub🤣
View attachment 2206356
Maybe they have indeed an open relationship.
They where with a big crew in the beach club.

Reactions: 5
They say he said it to them 🤷‍♀️
Don't know how honest the Sun is :p but I don't think they are allowed about that
idk… a lot of the time they make it look like it’s an interview when it’s not. if he really did tho, he can’t exactly keep complaining about people taking about this as he’s feeding into it himself! 💀 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The man actually gave an interview about this 🥲😂
“I can hide things very well” …… sure 😭 maybe don’t get with girls that post hints on their stories 24/7 if that’s the case because didn’t everyone know about Luisa the entire time thanks to her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I can hide things very well” …… sure 😭 maybe don’t get with girls that post hints on their stories 24/7 if that’s the case because didn’t everyone know about Luisa the entire time thanks to her
Maybe he is hiding something/someone else :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If people can even start getting through Lewis’ watertight NDAs and figuring out his hookups, I highly doubt anyone can hide anything anymore tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.