Formula 1 Wags #175 Monaco, who makes it, and who 'brakes' it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After having being in Monaco a couple of times, she is definitely near his house. Lu gave that away when she posted pictures when she was there, I recognised the background and this is in the same area, literally a few hundred metres away. But the fact is, he wasn’t there as he was with Daniel 🥳 😂
but.... to also be fair pretty much all of his friends/family who have stayed there have taken the same photos. but all of that said, lando is hardly the only person associated with F1 in that area

Reactions: 3
but.... to also be fair pretty much all of his friends/family who have stayed there have taken the same photos. but all of that said, lando is hardly the only person associated with F1 in that area
It’s like the most common area in all fairness. Pretty much everyone lives in the same sort of place, except for Lewis

Reactions: 2
well they were shorts twinning
1685401158878.png

Lando being like... dude I FINALLY get what it must have been like to drive a tit car.
Daniel is like dude red bull is paying me millions on top of mclaren millions to literally party like trust fund kid and grow my image

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I didn't think Fernando was such a messy slag 😭
That article reads like a fan fiction 🤣 although I do believe he's with Melissa now. I think that they kept it under wraps this past weekend because it looked bad but they will start going more public. Maybe at the Spanish gp? Messy messy boy...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i still cannot figure out why they have matching shorts.
---
That article reads like a fan fiction 🤣 although I do believe he's with Melissa now. I think that they kept it under wraps this past weekend because it looked bad but they will start going more public. Maybe at the Spanish gp? Messy messy boy...
the spanish tabloids are the best. totally relentless crap
yeah he wasnt out and about last night celebrating or anything, so i think they must have had their own time
has he ever dated someone with kids before.
---
I did just notice she was wearing an AM pass in edition to her press pass here from Miami
1685401710264.png

---
wow... doing a deep dive into these spanish tabloids and its total telanovela stuff.
1685402400172.png

1685402441180.png

---
who knew charles would be the one with less drama than alonso in monaco in a relationship transition
i actually feel bad for melissa, cause he's somehow gonna screw her over too, and sounds like her ex was a repeat offender.
i just wish there weren't kids involved. seriously its a reason i'm not trying to date right now. waiting for the kids to be out of the house because i dont want to get stuck in someone else's family issues.
also i'm that selfish

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
so basically from Bahrain to Australia, something went down between Andrea and Fernando to end it.
the only race between was Jeddah and neither Andrea or Melissa were there
so where was everyone between?
because if melissa and fernando werent both in spain
that means something happened before bahrain
---
well here you go. lots of "collaborations"

so basically from Bahrain to Australia, something went down between Andrea and Fernando to end it.
the only race between was Jeddah and neither Andrea or Melissa were there
so where was everyone between?
because if melissa and fernando werent both in spain
that means something happened before bahrain
---
well here you go. lots of "collaborations"
Wow you are good! Interesting... I believe Melissa was in Jeddah but not Australia. Andrea was doing those cute posts from home with her dog about his Jeddah podium so I guess I thought they were still together. But they had seemed off for a while so I don't really know what the story is. Not that social media means anything but they had certainly used it quite a bit to share their relationship so seems like things changed at some point. At least from his side.

It's hard not to think that something was going on before they broke up or he broke up with her and immediately started up with Melissa which may explain why Andrea went on a blocking spree.

Would love to be a fly on the wall of the paddock 🤣 I bet it's like high school

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow you are good! Interesting... I believe Melissa was in Jeddah but not Australia. Andrea was doing those cute posts from home with her dog about his Jeddah podium so I guess I thought they were still together. But they had seemed off for a while so I don't really know what the story is. Not that social media means anything but they had certainly used it quite a bit to share their relationship so seems like things changed at some point. At least from his side.

It's hard not to think that something was going on before they broke up or he broke up with her and immediately started up with Melissa which may explain why Andrea went on a blocking spree.

Would love to be a fly on the wall of the paddock 🤣 I bet it's like high school
damnit... had not seen melissa in jeddah, but also didnt want to think she was there because would have confirmed something probably happened

damnit... had not seen melissa in jeddah, but also didnt want to think she was there because would have confirmed something probably happened
yep, she was definitely there 🙃

-This is irrelevant, but I was looking for some more Alonso goss and came across this:

1685410318123.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
well they were shorts twinning
View attachment 2205084
Lando being like... dude I FINALLY get what it must have been like to drive a tit car.
Daniel is like dude red bull is paying me millions on top of mclaren millions to literally party like trust fund kid and grow my image
I don’t think they’re in matching shorts LOL isn’t Lando wearing pink/salmon shorts? I think Daniel’s shirt’s just big — they ain’t the same size 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.