Formula 1 Wags #175 Monaco, who makes it, and who 'brakes' it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but look she dressed in lando's favorite color
View attachment 2204688
I admire the courage to go strapless, in all seriousness how does she do it
I've got some boobs and I said bye to strapless tops like 20 years ago
not to mention the first thing I check buying a bra is the width of straps :ROFLMAO:😂
back pain from the wrong bra is a thing 😂😅
---
Neymar is …. An interesting character. I’m a Messi fan, so have seen a lot of him at Barca and then PSG, and he’s complicated that’s for sure. Seems nice enough, and people that know him speak very highly of him, but some of his views are abhorrent
I know, I cannot exactly define it, I know I might not be fair, but there's just something that doesn;t click for me when it comes to Neymar

but I got to give it to him, he was invited by RedBull but openly praised Lewis, I read :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know, I cannot exactly define it, I know I might not be fair, but there's just something that doesn;t click for me when it comes to Neymar

but I got to give it to him, he was invited by RedBull but openly praised Lewis, I read :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I mean he supported Bolsonaro so that’s a major red flag but far from abnormal for famous/rich Brazilians. The whole situation with his ex Bruna Marquezine is a bit 😬 from the things she said afterwards. And the fact he’s now with another woman named Bruna, who looks almost exactly the same, is again, a bit weird 😂 but yea, him Maria Sharapova and Tom Holland momentarily forgot their PR loyalties 🤣

• Haha
I admire the courage to go strapless, in all seriousness how does she do it
I've got some boobs and I said bye to strapless tops like 20 years ago
not to mention the first thing I check buying a bra is the width of straps :ROFLMAO:😂
back pain from the wrong bra is a thing 😂😅
Is it easier to go strapless if your boobs have "assistance" staying at that level? I'm a member of the itty bitty titty club so I'm jealous as duck of her 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also I think Kelly wasn’t in the RB garage over the weekend because Jos was there. At least he was on Saturday, and they don’t get along all that well so. Was probably better for her to be with friends

Reactions: 2
Also I think Kelly wasn’t in the RB garage over the weekend because Jos was there. At least he was on Saturday, and they don’t get along all that well so. Was probably better for her to be with friends
Well, there ya go, something I agree with Kelly on 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Is it easier to go strapless if your boobs have "assistance" staying at that level? I'm a member of the itty bitty titty club so I'm jealous as duck of her 😂😂
I think she looks great in this dress (actually from the posts I saw here, one of the nicest outfits I think :ROFLMAO:, I won't comment other), I am admiring the technical side, because I'd be scared, especially because gravity calls, she always calls :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
The only think i want to know is where the hell was Magui?!!! I hope far away from any F1 drivers besides Pierre 😂 you guys know i like my portuguese girls ( ones more then the others) butttt this oneeee i want her to stay in the football line and far away from F1!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1685397449802.png

Why tf are people saying she's near Lando's house again?? Do people know exactly where he lives? And should I believe them?

• Haha
View attachment 2204943

Why tf are people saying she's near Lando's house again?? Do people know exactly where he lives? And should I believe them?

she could post a picture from anywhere in monaco and theyd write “lando’s house” 💀💀 i swear it’s the same person every time

there are definitely people who know exactly where he lives tho

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2204943

After having being in Monaco a couple of times, she is definitely near his house. Lu gave that away when she posted pictures when she was there, I recognised the background and this is in the same area, literally a few hundred metres away. But the fact is, he wasn’t there as he was with Daniel 🥳 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
so many people around yet not one good quality photo of them. smh
B2ECFDF6-468A-4C9B-A5AB-B0BA700D8C95.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.