Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kklurker

More Blake from the wedding crumbs for @Pippi11 with a hint of DR taking his groomsman duties seriously 👍🏼

The slow trickle of content continues… 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

matto

VIP Member
Also dont know how those two are still together and this is really random i dont recognize anyone outside Lando's friends for her to be there. But if a lot of you thing that Luisa or Kika do stuff for attention is because you dont know this one.
Theres always something with thiis girl. People here are obssessed with her.
I'm not even thinking about them as individuals at this point, I just want to know what Central Models is up to. What sketchy F1 driver/F1 wag pyramid scheme is this? 😭 😭

---
Well, she is not caught making out now, is she? 😂
---

Oh dear... a cheater and a creeper, well done, Lando 😂 He is not THAT stupid, is he?
PASTAFASTA, how many times are you going to force me to post this?

trash.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

matto

VIP Member
I JUST saw this picture wtf

1685003387826.png

Was the match really that intense that Pierre's real hairline had to make an appearance?!?

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
And then you’ve guys like creepy Kym just dropping in where the drivers are staying.

Ok just popped over to the Mason Mount thread and this has me laughing. F1 has Bikini Models, football has a girl eating Percy pigs. I’m in the wrong job! Can’t beat a Percy pig 😂

480737FF-4C77-49ED-8A43-94566DE7B3C1.jpeg

• Haha

Pandap

Chatty Member
Yes... forgot to add checo to the list of drivers I could actually tolerate hanging out with
(But would live to get wasted/party with too)
So far it's him and pierre... and still not attracted to either beyond personality.
Hasn’t Checo been known to be anti-abortion/choice (I remember reading that he had som questionable IG likes)…that’s not someone I’d like to hang out with 😬

Pierre though, I bet he calls himself a feminist just because he LOVES women 😂

Reactions: 8

fryolyfe

VIP Member
This makes me feel genuinely angry. She posted how many videos yesterday of herself, barely even mentioned what the actual event was for. Sorry but Carmen exaggerating how big of a role she has in a finance company is hardly on this level. Kelly is the most hypocritical, performative person I’ve seen in a long long time. She couldn’t care less about Brazil or it’s heritage, or it’s people that are suffering for that matter, it’s just another opportunity for her to flaunt herself

Lewis’ whatever she is posted about this actually. People are starting to use Brazil as some sort of fashion statement without actually caring about how broken the country is. And Kelly’s actually Brazilian so it makes it even worse

Reactions: 8