Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
I’m so behind , at least I’m trying to read everything but lewis was at versace show yesterday 🥵🥵🥵
IMG_7502.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8

rxse

I'll be honest, what I like about Charles' girlfriends is that they're never insta models/influencers etc, they always tend to be 'normal' girls from his hometown(as I saw someone saying, the-girl-next-door type). I'm not attempting to demean any type of occupation but its just such a fresh change to see in the F1 paddock. What I like about Alex specifically is that she has an aversion to being public and I don't think we'll be seeing her posting ads and selling her own artwork every race weekend. She seems bearable at least 😭

AMEN
I mean thats what charlotte was at the start, and looked how that turned out... she isnt public / posting ads because she doesnt have the following yet (she may not do it at all, hopefully not!) but its too early to tell. but she does have some tiktoks up of just herself posing that makes me think shes a little bit like the others.
Also it would be so awkward because monaco is so small everyone would be mutuals? is there a line of monaco girls waiting to see who gets charles next lol

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
How convenient that she just happens to be wearing his merch ….
i like this one...

the f1 chaos is too much for her in her (now) hometown
needed to take a break
and feature an f1 brand
before we all know she will be prancing in for kym (amongst the chaos) by sat

1685059722600.png

pssss... carmen you dont have to go to races
---
Yuki...
Making someones day

Screenshot_20230525_203210_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
I mean thats what charlotte was at the start, and looked how that turned out... she isnt public / posting ads because she doesnt have the following yet (she may not do it at all, hopefully not!) but its too early to tell. but she does have some tiktoks up of just herself posing that makes me think shes a little bit like the others.
Also it would be so awkward because monaco is so small everyone would be mutuals? is there a line of monaco girls waiting to see who gets charles next lol
......girls waiting to see who gets charles next lol

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Lando....

"I can't live in this tiny principality without people taking pictures of me with 20 year old blonde publicity magnets riding in the back of my car. People think me, an F1 driver, would be banging her. So unfair man. I'm just a simple, friendly guy who enjoys lunches."
Almost sounding like he is complaining he is a famous driver who is living in Monaco. What did he expect? (I know it's unfair to be "chased" around, but unfortunately it's the prize to pay :confused:) Did someone force him to move there?
(and quite frankly, is someone forcing him to hang out with attention seekers? Which includes Hamster, btw)