Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippi11

VIP Member
Hello everyone.
I bought a lot of new clothes today.
Because of my weight loss.
Sinds today I have a dress for the summer.
Unbelievable.👗
Lots of love from the Netherlands.👋👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 11

pastafasta

VIP Member
Rumors again about Carlos/Isa breakup as she hasn't liked any of his posts lately (and she liked almost all of them in the past)... meanwhile on latest one 😂 Hello ladies.
1684937349031.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

monza

VIP Member
If you told me that George and Carmen were a couple in their 50s vacationing in Europe I would totally buy it. Their whole vibe is....not young people in their 20s. They even vacation on an old timey looking boat.

How did you girls spend your Monday? Lots of coffee?

U
Fucking
G
H

Shameless fakeass

Plus I feel that "I'm comingggg" will haunt me
---
Hi dear tumblers/instagram annons

1684496119604.png

Look, not even she is believing her lies

Screenshot_20230522_192556_Instagram.jpg

Me when I hear "buttttt she is working remotely"

Screenshot_20230522_192506_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

scvlet

VIP Member
It's quite sad to see that people are being nasty towards Joao when he is the one who was cheated on (even though he is stupid, that's for sure) and celebrating Lando possibly getting together with that cheater.
really? all ive seen is "RUNN LANDO RUNNN"

this is my personal fav comment 😭
IMG_1515.jpg

• Haha

matto

VIP Member

Why does Kika always look like the mean popular girl that bullied people in high school whenever shes on camera?? Its triggering me 😭

Screenshot 2023-05-18 022644.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Honestly I think these girls are all just extreme attention seekers. They’ve grown up in the chronically online generation, they’re blessed with good looks that they’ve obviously managed to make or at least start careers off the back of, but they’re not “famous” so any clout is good clout. I don’t see any of those kinds of wags as any different from each other. Luisa, Kika, this random girl and all the others that are exactly like them

to clarify I don’t have an issue with any of them. Just think none of them are saints, but they’re not the devil incarnate either. Just part of a whole crop of people that are like clones of each other