Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
I was going to travel tomorrow there, managed to cancel my hotel now, will donate what I would have paid instead. If anyone else wishes to 👇

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
If you told me that George and Carmen were a couple in their 50s vacationing in Europe I would totally buy it. Their whole vibe is....not young people in their 20s. They even vacation on an old timey looking boat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

pastafasta

VIP Member
Here we go again... it's just Thursday, Carmen, you know, a day when people still wooooooooooooooork
1685004934170.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
This is completely F1 unrelated but I'm so sad to hear Tina Turner died. Fucking loved her since I was a kid. What a badass 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
There are actually "stick on underwear" which is really just a modesty sticker you can use for these kinds of dresses so your labia and butthole aren't out. They're common for these dresses but also for filming sex scenes and nude photoshoots
View attachment 2193515
How does that work when you need to pee? Does it lose its stickiness the more you take it off and put it back on? How many layers of skin does it remove???

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
He and Carola too.
Cheating (or having a kid out of wedlock) is totally fine though. /sarcasm
Good traditional Catholic values right there, it's all fine as long as no one speaks about it publicly (speaking from experience of Catholic Ireland 🙄)
---
yes. here are the screenshots if anyone missed it (he liked this post after carola reposted it on her story 🥴)
View attachment 2196727
View attachment 2196728
(from 2021)
From the way he says "mother and son" I wonder if he had less issue if it was a female fetus 🤔