Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

matto

VIP Member

este.jpg

How is Kika literally everywhere at this point? (and waving at Charles? wasn't she trying to get with him before Pierre? 💀)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

monza

VIP Member
Sorry I know people like him but I find him incredibly offputting... what 50 years old man leaves such weird comments on wags pics? He sounds like some wag fangirl really. (or like creeper Kym)
View attachment 2184469
(this is on Isa's pic)
---

Yikes! 🤨
(but Cate must be in heaven)
For Isa to be the first lady, Carlos must be the king which he is not

e7o0l8yzsdm81.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

matto

VIP Member
Nilay don't be shy

1684938257710.png

Are u here?

1684938225620.png

Here?

1684938298401.png

Or perhaps, here?

1684938390419.png

Nilay-

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

scvlet

VIP Member
does this make instagram sense?
sorry i suck at instagram meaning
View attachment 2195179
yes, i think that’s right. because if they just unfollowed each other, the likes would still be there as well as the tags. but if you go to old posts of her and fernando, you can see he isn’t tagged anymore when he previously was. (also i highly doubt fernando would take the time to unlike all her photos and andrea take the time to untag him from every photo 😅)

so blocked is probably correct! 😕

• Wow
  • Sad

pastafasta

VIP Member
Can one if our near-professional-detectives here do a deep dive into Isa and check when is the last time they liked each other's stuff and when she incessantly started posting ads? (And when she dyed her hair cause that's the ultimate breakup move 😝)
Last Isa's like on Carlos' post is from Miami (May 8th). Last Carlos' like (but then he doesn't really like much) was on March 16, ironically on an ad, where he also commented with 😍
She's dyed her hair sometimes in January. Then there was Ana's wedding in February (when that insane marriage pressure on Carlos started) and then that awful paparazzi stunt of course in March (published in April, I think). That puma ad was published on May 1st.
I honestly think the Caco wedding in December that Lando attended is also not insignificant as people were joking that Carlos married Lando then. 😂 As it's quite interesting that the Isa pushing basically started from that point.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
yes, i think that’s right. because if they just unfollowed each other, the likes would still be there as well as the tags. but if you go to old posts of her and fernando, you can see he isn’t tagged anymore when he previously was. (also i highly doubt he would take the time to unlike all her photos and andrea take the time to untag him from every photo 😅)

so blocked is probably correct! 😕
He probably pulled a Sharl manoeuvre and said " I need to concentrate on my driving as this could be my last chance of a win..."

Then weaseled his way into someone else's pants affections....

• Haha

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Ok i have more info on the Magui and Lando thing their a portuguese guy that usually comments on gossip things in a tv show and he said that Magui and Lando are together for 3 months 😅 that he had already said in the the show 3 weeks ago that she had a new guy who was the ex of a sister of a Portuguese actress.
The link to the news i will try to see the show to check.
https://dioguinho.com/margarida-corceiro-e-lando-norris-juntos-pelo-menos-ha-tres-meses/

Well dont known if its true but here is the info i got. 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Pippi11

VIP Member
Daniel still on group moon with the James family.
Hilarious.
I’m in a garden shop to buy a lot of plants for my balcony.
Friday my last group talk about the operation and then finito.

Attachments

• Heart