Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
I now officially feel bad for him.
Everything I've read says they broke up
But if she's seeing his manager that would be way more scandalous than landos latest
Yeah, I mean, if they broke up (some time ago) and the other guy in the group was really his manager, then it's definitely weird.
that's actually really interesting 👀

i still think people want this to be way more scandalous than it actually is tho 😅 (cropping the other people they were with out of the photos, adding drama about luisa and april etc)
Maybe now we will hear some new version of the events 🤷‍♀️

I agree and people only link them together because they are known. Could be a group of people going to Monaco and getting contact from Kika (Pierre) on someone (Lando) to show them around. Could be literally anything or nothing at all.
Or she could be with Tom... uhm... okay... no. 😂

Didn't we have Shakira/Lewis thing not long time ago only because they went to a party together? :rolleyes:

hello2723

VIP Member
Lando, Tom and Thierry are on screen right now so im guessing the other guys and her are chilling together. Although you could hear a girl ask something to Lando/Tom at the start of the stream so who knows 😅
---
Lando is setting up his logitech wheel to join as his sim isn't turned on 🤣

pastafasta

VIP Member
Okay can someone just level with me here, idk if the fact that I’ve emotionally disassociated with the sport is allowing me a different perspective from other fans, but I’ve just seen a whole load of people on different platforms saying Nycks Instagram post was tone deaf and selfish? That wasn’t how I saw it at all … I feel like people just don’t like him, which is fair enough, but they’re now using everything they can find to nit pick. To me it looked like he was just showing, from the perspective of someone that was there, how bad it actually is in the area. People were like oh he shouldn’t have been driving and using up resources by asking people for help … so he was supposed to stay stuck in a hotel (also using up resources) for no reason? Be for real none of them would do that 🤣 apparently it’s also selfish to try and go home rather than stay in Faenza (although I’m sure he wrote he’d be going to join them asap), he literally doesn’t live there, probably doesn’t even know the area very well yet, what do people expect? Idk why f1 fans have suddenly got so high and mighty and are holding people to some ridiculous standard. He’s hardly making jokes about it like that mechanic, if anything he’s given a first hand account of how difficult it is right now. But there’s no pleasing some people I guess
I think his post was alright, but there was one part that could be seen as selfish, that even in the shitty situation he is the most privileged one. I think if he skipped that one sentence, I wouldn't find anything wrong with it.

1684489341622.png

hello2723

VIP Member
It's quite sad to see that people are being nasty towards Joao when he is the one who was cheated on (even though he is stupid, that's for sure) and celebrating Lando possibly getting together with that cheater.
If this was about man cheating, everyone* would be siding with the girl who was cheated on and certainly wouldn't celebrate his new gf. (hello, Pique):rolleyes:
Obviously, when it comes to Lando, any morals go aside.

*not Isa
Definitely, have seen so many people defending her by saying "its just rumours" then go silent when people say theres photo evidence of her cheating 😬

ehmalone

square red quarry tiles are very victorian/british i think, maybe London?! (might be wrong and they are a thing elsewhere!)

Pole er bear

VIP Member
This is the only thing that makes me have doubts about Charles and Alex like how have they not been spotted together?
im sure they have been shacking up in his place.
but i mean she is a student so i'm sure they havent been together that much this semester. but also why she has a better chance of being around later. i dunno, i'm here for anything that will get the crazy fans to stop with the obsession and hate.

fryolyfe

VIP Member

Can someone please do some detective work and see if this is the matching bracelet?? Because Ferni was definitely still with Andrea at this point 💀💀
I don’t want to stir here but that’s definitely the one I saw people talking about a while back 😂 idk if it’s matching with her though I barely even know who she is. They’re definitely together now though it’s all over Spanish media