Formula 1 Wags #174 “lights out and on the boat we go ”🛶🛥️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1685108811823.png

Hmmmmmm, is this Alexandra or am I going blind?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Are the girls in the background of this pic the ones that were on the boat with Daniel and Blake this morning?
IMG_0929.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wonder how many Alexa fanpages were already created (and how many of them are former Cha fanpages)...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m actually quite sorry for Charlotte… it’s not the most beautiful thing getting dumped by your bf and already seeing him with his new gf

• Sad
Reactions: 6
About the Wags. We know Carmen is in Monaco, Kika is too and Tiffany is also in Monaco.
Screenshot_20230526_170216_Instagram.jpg

Hopefully we will see them tomorrow?

Reactions: 3
I’m actually quite sorry for Charlotte… it’s not the most beautiful thing getting dumped by your bf and already seeing him with his new gf
Eh, she did the same to Giada, you lose them the same way you get them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@matto
Think this may be why Nilay was posting about a boat yesterday
Girl.is in monaco
Kika had her dress moment and supportive girlfriend
But now it's nilays turn
I love u pole er

NILAY if you're lurking on here, please post some random song with hinty lyrics 🙏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.