Formula 1 Wags #174 “lights out and on the boat we go ”🛶🛥️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:eek: Ok, I wasn't expecting this. He is still following her though, but then he probably doesn't care that much about unfollowings.
But if they are indeed over... wonder how Isa is going to act now. As latest months she was so incredibly annoying and desperate it wasn't even funny anymore.

Lando even shaved for that 😂

I'm not sure he's meant that 😂 (but who knows what he really wants :sneaky:)
IT'S TIME FOR CARLANDOOOOO

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t think Carlos and Isa broke up… we’ll see her today or in Barcelona. She seems happy in her stories

Can one if our near-professional-detectives here do a deep dive into Isa and check when is the last time they liked each other's stuff and when she incessantly started posting ads? (And when she dyed her hair cause that's the ultimate breakup move 😝)

Can one if our near-professional-detectives here do a deep dive into Isa and check when is the last time they liked each other's stuff and when she incessantly started posting ads? (And when she dyed her hair cause that's the ultimate breakup move 😝)
Last Isa's like on Carlos' post is from Miami (May 8th). Last Carlos' like (but then he doesn't really like much) was on March 16, ironically on an ad, where he also commented with 😍
She's dyed her hair sometimes in January. Then there was Ana's wedding in February (when that insane marriage pressure on Carlos started) and then that awful paparazzi stunt of course in March (published in April, I think). That puma ad was published on May 1st.
I honestly think the Caco wedding in December that Lando attended is also not insignificant as people were joking that Carlos married Lando then. 😂 As it's quite interesting that the Isa pushing basically started from that point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
tbh i feel like this weekend would be so hard on charlotte, the entire monaco is filled with the GP and basically all for charles too since he's the home hero, feel for her this weekend, trying to get through it would be hard.

Last Isa's like on Carlos' post is from Miami (May 8th). Last Carlos' like (but then he doesn't really like much) was on March 16, ironically on an ad, where he also commented with 😍
She's dyed her hair sometimes in January. Then there was Ana's wedding in February (when that insane marriage pressure on Carlos started) and then that awful paparazzi stunt of course in March (published in April, I think). That puma ad was published on May 1st.
I honestly think the Caco wedding in December that Lando attended is also not insignificant as people were joking that Carlos married Lando then. 😂 As it's quite interesting that the Isa pushing basically started from that point.
I’m wondering how much money is she making, she’s posting 1-2 advertising a day almost

Reactions: 2
i’m honestly going to be really surprised if they’ve finally broken up! it seemed like they were going to last and just be boring and “meh” for a loooong time 😅

maybe they are very happy together in private but damn, they do not seem that way in public.

Reactions: 7
maybe they are very happy together in private but damn, they do not seem that way in public.
Yeah, that's why people liked them before as they were private and noone knew anything, but ever since is Isa (or whoever is doing it) pushing it into public it just looks sooooooo bad. 🤷‍♀️
---
If they have broken up, I'd guess shes making as much as possible before it goes public
If they have broken up, she is kind of lucky in this as I doubt Carlos would make any statement. Maybe in time, after it fizzles, he might mention about being single, but that's about it. He didn't even mention her very often, few times he'd mention a "girlfriend", but mostly their relationship was talked about in articles about Isa.
(similar to Este/Elena even though I'm not sure about them or quite frankly Nyck/Eva where I'm sure they are over, but noone said anything)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah, that's why people liked them before as they were private and noone knew anything, but ever since is Isa (or whoever is doing it) pushing it into public it just looks sooooooo bad. 🤷‍♀️
---

If they have broken up, she is kind of lucky in this as I doubt Carlos would make any statement. Maybe in time, after it fizzles, he might mentione about being single, but that's about it. He didn't even mention her very often, few times he'd mention a "girlfriend", but mostly their relationship was talked about in articles about Isa.
(similar to Este/Elena even though I'm not sure about them or quite frankly Nyck/Eva where I'm sure they are over, but noone said anything)
we'll know when we see Carlos and Lando flirting heavily in public...oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 6

she really looks like Charlotte, she’s pretty but quite different without filters
Are we sure it's not some subtle surgery? Jaw, brows, nose? These rich people sometimes do get them young..and yes, I'm assuming she's rich because she's from Monaco

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.