Formula 1 Wags #174 “lights out and on the boat we go ”🛶🛥️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting as he doesn't follow his exes except of Raquel.
(totally random but as I was checking I've noticed one of his exes Dasha used to have private account but is public now and is followed by few FE drivers 😂)
Yeah he seems to typically pretend his exes don't exist except for Raquel- it's sweet that they still support each other. The whole thing with Andrea seems messy but they can't really ignore each other while they still are in F1 so I get why they need to be professional about it. Hopefully he doesn't keep racking up exes in the paddock 🤣 I'm sure this new one will last forever.... otherwise media teams may need to add a Fernando clause to their hiring packet for female journalists

At any rate Andrea looks great and hopefully she's doing well.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think Andrea is aware of socials. And if not fernando, AM noticed the talk about the unfollows/ blocks/whatever.

Do we know for sure he's with the new journalist? I honestly would love it if she made him wear an M dog tag around just to let everyone know... he's on a short leash this time.

Ugh long ass weekend I. The US. Still in the .iddle.of no where and I am am so damn thankful for F1 and the loads of drama going on

Also giving Alex a pass on the dress. Don't have love/he for it, but still so damn proud of them for being out in the open. With all the fan girls right now id definitely want a babysitter more like a body giard than Joris...
---
Yep... got all the brands in there....
Adam said no moto for you this year
Which celebrity will Adam tale a selfies with this race
Are the Norris' there? Or are they with sav. Forgot everyone sneaks on monaco
Screenshot_20230526_171329_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
1685144359972.png

Oh my, F1-wag silly season is just getting crazier and crazier this year

• Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2198488

PASTAFASTA

-if they are indeed broken up, I hope Carlos doesn't disappoint and decides to slag it up a notch 🙏
(I also hope they can both move on in a healthy manner and have the ability to recover from the breakup)
---
Some updates on the wags(because this tit keeps getting more and more confusing)

The confirmed ones:

-Lily Muni He(Alex)
-Kelly Piquet(Max V)
-Carola Martinez(Sergio P)
-Carmen Mundt(GR)
-Lily Zneimer(Oscar)
-Egle(Nico)
-Louise(Kmag)
-Tiffany Cromwell(Bottas)
-Kika(PG)
And I'm assuming Alexandra(Sharl)

Possible wags:

Dian(Lance Stroll)
Juliana N(Lewis H)
Melissa Jimenez(Ferni)
Yuki's mystery lady

Possible ex-wags:

Elena Berri(Este)
Isa H(Carlos)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2198488

I was totally thinking this earlier today. LIke Im really shocked she wouldnt be at monaco again... unless ferrari has a new one wag per a race policy... or unless monaco is officially carlos' feebie

that said to see the sainz family without her hanging is something i wasnt expecting.
To be fair they BOTH seem very happy in general,
and it hasnt been with each other.

I'm just gonna think that the sainz and norris familys are having a celebration that their sons are free of wags.

I do want to say I dont dislike isa in general, i just get annoyed with them in a relationship
i think she looks happiest with her girlfriends free of him too.
---
It costs a lot to pull this off
Not my style but you do you and spend that cash girl.

Screenshot_20230526_203258_Instagram.jpg

---
Not the best site but seems this is making the rounds.
Wow she has 3 kids under 7!!
Impressed.

Last edited:
Oh AM....
Nice try Fernando. You're still in time out 🤣
Tumblr_l_269164752586419.jpg

---
I was totally thinking this earlier today. LIke Im really shocked she wouldnt be at monaco again... unless ferrari has a new one wag per a race policy... or unless monaco is officially carlos' feebie

that said to see the sainz family without her hanging is something i wasnt expecting.
To be fair they BOTH seem very happy in general,
and it hasnt been with each other.

I'm just gonna think that the sainz and norris familys are having a celebration that their sons are free of wags.

I do want to say I dont dislike isa in general, i just get annoyed with them in a relationship
i think she looks happiest with her girlfriends free of him too.
---
It costs a lot to pull this off
Not my style but you do you and spend that cash girl.

View attachment 2198520
---
Not the best site but seems this is making the rounds.
Wow she has 3 kids under 7!!
Impressed.
Well he's been saying he wants a family so poof! He's got one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I just knew they were going the Kelly Piquet way … all they were missing was the daily Mail article 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m never wrong about these things, privacy my ass

Elle oh elle. When I shared the pics to my friend the other day, she asked where Blake was and I joked that he was the one setting up the pap pics… Guess I wasn’t wrong 🤭🫢 “deeply” in love with aspiring actress — LOL

• Haha
View attachment 2198488

:eek: Ok, I wasn't expecting this. He is still following her though, but then he probably doesn't care that much about unfollowings.
But if they are indeed over... wonder how Isa is going to act now. As latest months she was so incredibly annoying and desperate it wasn't even funny anymore.
Lando even shaved for that 😂
Well he's been saying he wants a family so poof! He's got one!
I'm not sure he's meant that 😂 (but who knows what he really wants :sneaky:)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.