Formula 1 Wags #174 “lights out and on the boat we go ”🛶🛥️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like something Tiffany would wear, that's why I'm asking

I really want her to be cool but she seems like a pretty "look at me" girl like the rest of them. It's fun that Charles goes for artistic girls though, he seems to need the escape with how his career is going

Reactions: 3
I really want her to be cool but she seems like a pretty "look at me" girl like the rest of them. It's fun that Charles goes for artistic girls though, he seems to need the escape with how his career is going
I'll be honest, what I like about Charles' girlfriends is that they're never insta models/influencers etc, they always tend to be 'normal' girls from his hometown(as I saw someone saying, the-girl-next-door type). I'm not attempting to demean any type of occupation but its just such a fresh change to see in the F1 paddock. What I like about Alex specifically is that she has an aversion to being public and I don't think we'll be seeing her posting ads and selling her own artwork every race weekend. She seems bearable at least 😭

AMEN

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I want the complete opposite

IMG_20221107_091119.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'll be honest, what I like about Charles' girlfriends is that they're never insta models/influencers etc, they always tend to be 'normal' girls from his hometown(as I saw someone saying, the-girl-next-door type). I'm not attempting to demean any type of occupation but its just such a fresh change to see in the F1 paddock. What I like about Alex specifically is that she has an aversion to being public and I don't think we'll be seeing her posting ads and selling her own artwork every race weekend. She seems bearable at least 😭

AMEN
I mean thats what charlotte was at the start, and looked how that turned out... she isnt public / posting ads because she doesnt have the following yet (she may not do it at all, hopefully not!) but its too early to tell. but she does have some tiktoks up of just herself posing that makes me think shes a little bit like the others.
Also it would be so awkward because monaco is so small everyone would be mutuals? is there a line of monaco girls waiting to see who gets charles next lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean thats what charlotte was at the start, and looked how that turned out... she isnt public / posting ads because she doesnt have the following yet (she may not do it at all, hopefully not!) but its too early to tell. but she does have some tiktoks up of just herself posing that makes me think shes a little bit like the others.
Also it would be so awkward because monaco is so small everyone would be mutuals? is there a line of monaco girls waiting to see who gets charles next lol
......girls waiting to see who gets charles next lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, I feel like Charlotte was just never a private person, I mean she was posting Charles' car on her story right at the beginning of their relationship. She wasn't hiding anything and neither was Giada, and according to those days, that was how it was. But now that all the eyes are on Alexandra, I feel like she's just going to stay private as she has been the past few months, I don't see her way of removing so many followers one by one just to go public 💀
(Alexa, if you're seeing this, please dont make me eat my words)

-But I see your point, she does do quite a bit of hinting here and there. Posting art from places where Charles is etc, which makes her look a little sketch in a way(and I also saw several screenshots of her viewing stories from fan pages/gossip accounts 🙈)
---
Is there a list taped on the council building or something?

So, you're telling me that all I need to do to become Charles' girl, is to move to Monaco and befriend Alexandra?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, I feel like Charlotte was just never a private person, I mean she was posting Charles' car on her story right at the beginning of their relationship. She wasn't hiding anything and neither was Giada, and according to those days, that was how it was. But now that all the eyes are on Alexandra, I feel like she's just going to stay private as she has been the past few months, I don't see her way of removing so many followers one by one just to go public 💀
(Alexa, if you're seeing this, please dont make me eat my words)

-But I see your point, she does do quite a bit of hinting here and there. Posting art from places where Charles is etc, which just gives off some sketch vibes(and I saw several screenshots of her viewing stories from fan pages/gossip accounts 🙈)
---

So, you're telling me that all I need to do to become Charles' girl, is to move to Monaco and befriend Alexandra?
Squids taught me I can't just move to Monaco to work at local Lidl 😢 there are like millions of rules 😆

• Haha
So then going by charles previous relationships the girls have to wait 3 more years.... plenty of time to make your millions and get residency to be another girl next door in monaco.
It's funny because so many people thinking they can go to school there because it's the only way they could live there.
Ambition and Patience
But mostly delusion

• Haha
Monaco GP means my tiktok feed is full of videos of the drivers cars. Both the Pista and the Jolly have appeared so far this morning 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Monaco GP means my tiktok feed is full of videos of the drivers cars. Both the Pista and the Jolly have appeared so far this morning 😅
I'm not sure which one makes me more nervous for them to drive
Surprised they let lando Back in the jolly after giving him a car
---
Question
Will kym get the first alex pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm not sure which one makes me more nervous for them to drive
Surprised they let lando Back in the jolly after giving him a car
I did also see a video of his McLaren yesterday. Seems he alternates between the 2 now
---
The open sides of that jolly would definitely scare me though 🤣
Screenshot_20230525_090431_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 3
Is kelly coming? She hasn't been to any races this year right? Just last year because she was in that little documentary about Max
She will be there . She was in Miami this year and i think Bahrain too ☺

I JUST saw this picture wtf

1685003387826.png

Was the match really that intense that Pierre's real hairline had to make an appearance?!?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.