Formula 1 Wags #173 Euro Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's for P2!!! :sneaky:
(Lando got invited by different team though I guess)
Hes there with Emil Frey racing (Thierry's team). Wouldn’t be surprised to see him and Vale meet up in the paddock though, whenever Lando talks about him it seems they do still have pretty regular contact. Lando said on a stream recently that they have wanted to do a helmet swap since 2019, when he did the tribute helmet in Monza, but haven't had the chance yet 😅

if you’re talking about the last photo, i also thought she aggressively edited her body 😅 but i think it’s just the back of her shirt being black which makes it look that way
yep its a weird optical illiusion with the cutout contrast, nilay had one of those too
1684087274759.png

(its one she had to turn off comments on becuase of pierre) but yeah the black sort of puhes eveything back

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Damn Pierre, what possessed you?
1684092450150.png

EDIT... sit down, girl.
1684093001020.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.