Formula 1 Wags #171 Half Way There

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, Blake Lively would have absolutely slayed if she had been at the gala this year

Reactions: 4
Blake has what like 5 kids now (including Ryan) yeah she busy... for a while.
Also this... and Monday
I quit
Screenshot_20230501_204444_Twitter.jpg

Anne Hathaway is so pretty, she can be a WAG now and blow the competition away.

Wish Lewis was there.

Reactions: 3
I just can't with Daniel. He's like an over-excited puppy. I don't really find him attractive and I know he'd piss me off.
The top half of that suit looks promising, but the trousers just make me think of Pee-Wee Herman 🙈
How did he even get invited to the Met Gala?!?!
The devil works hard, but Red Bull work harder ... 👹

Can you check on Kelly, how much pissed she is now?
(I still don't get how or why he's got there tbh. 😂)
---
The actual women in motorsport are not happy either, it's not just us the poor Isa haters
1683004512562.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nom nom...
Eating my words
Was secretly hoping it wasnt him In that suit.
but well done management
Also congrats to Serena and Alexis!
eat_words1.jpg

• Haha
Can you check on Kelly, how much pissed she is now?
(I still don't get how or why he's got there tbh. 😂)
---
The actual women in motorsport are not happy either, it's not just us the poor Isa haters
View attachment 2142418
I'm was happy to see Naomi included, but Isa?!?! Even Carlos must be thinking "How/what the actual duck?" 🤔

Even Carlos must be thinking "How/what the actual duck?" 🤔
The thing is that if Ferrari or Carlos himself now try to do any women in motorsport inspirational speeches, it'll backfire back to them. Very bad idea here with her as this only shows it's never about giving females actual chances, it's all about money.
And sadly, Naomi is going to have a hard time too.

Not meaning to be crude, but surely motorsport is more 'in' Isa than she is in it! 🍆 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.