Formula 1 Wags #171 Half Way There

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if this is a real screenshot.. daniel might actually be there 😱 (sorry in advance if i’ve fallen for a joke πŸ˜†)
View attachment 2142036
I thought the theme for this year was 'Karl Lagerfeld' not 'plain-and-boring' jeez πŸ˜’

EDIT: I can't believe he had the balls to show up at the Met Gala looking like that. I miss lewis and his crazy outfits 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay I’m off to bed . Cant believe he did classic Heidi move on us πŸ˜‚ boy is hiding in the corner πŸ˜‚ Doja Cat came as a cat . Cant wait for the morning chaos on Twitter and insta good night πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay I’m off to bed . Cant believe he did classic Heidi move on us πŸ˜‚ boy is hiding in the corner πŸ˜‚ Doja Cat came as a cat . Cant wait for the morning chaos on Twitter and insta good night πŸ˜‚
I would pay to see him in there….like who is hanging out with πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Working the overnight for ya! Also still keeping f1 hope Alive

• Haha
Anne has been killing it lately….I love her MET look

and Margot Robbie 😍
---
View attachment 2142214
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I THOUGH the cat WAS PHOTOSHOP as a joke, don't tell me it's for real :LOL:

EDIT: too bad it's jared Leto, who I cannot stand now (I used to be okay with his music many years ago, but his cult leader tendencies, don't even get me started...)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If we’re posting met looks
IMG_0791.jpeg

okayyyy dula peep 😍

and another vote for Anne Hathaway, obvs

Reactions: 5
Naomi killed it
Screenshot_20230501_201321_Twitter.jpg

Also special shootout to this Brazilian queen who wears this kind of dress without it wearing her
Screenshot_20230501_201634_Twitter.jpg

Hahaha kelly.......

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So apparently Thom Browne also dressed Bella Ramsey, Jenny Ortega, Trevor Noah and Alexander SkarsgΓ₯rd. So they will be Daniel’s table mates for the eve. At least he has Trevor who he kinda knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.