Formula 1 Wags #171 Half Way There

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a direct flight from Zurich? Or why is he complicating his life like this? 😂
---

Seems like he was either on the same flight or the other "charter" from Baku (I think he said in one video he was off to Miami directly too).
Probably got on the wrong plane again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope they do that driver/ team "event" again this year so I can watch all of them trying hard to hold on to their dignity
57440517-10785179-image-a-29_1651749476476.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@pink-crystal i guess she have sweet spot for her 😂

---
Is there a direct flight from Zurich? Or why is he complicating his life like this? 😂
---

Seems like he was either on the same flight or the other "charter" from Baku (I think he said in one video he was off to Miami directly too).
Yeah probably was on wrong flight or he was just lazy to wake up yesterday and missed his flight 😂

Reactions: 1
Getting to see the crappy fake marina being ripped apart by everyone is the most exciting part of the Miami GP for me

j jd.jpg

pffft.jpg

---

WOAH

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
@pink-crystal i guess she have sweet spot for her 😂

---

Yeah probably was on wrong flight or he was just lazy to wake up yesterday and missed his flight 😂
Haha yeh any other celeb they would be banned 😂
---
It won’t let me post it but @oyuxi on insta has a story where you can see Blake & DR before the Met @Pippi11

hes daniels emotional support human 😂

also Pusha T’s story from last night you can hear Daniel talking about it being an honour to be there 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
godd.jpg

I feel personally attacked 😭
If you're this ^^ lurker above: it was just one of us getting blocked, not 'most' of us & when was Nilay ever confirmed as an 'ex'??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2143105

I feel personally attacked 😭
If you're this ^^ lurker above: it was just one of us getting blocked, not 'most' of us & when was Nilay ever confirmed as an 'ex'??

That anon lies. We are creating dramas in all relationships equally. Or dramas in no relationships. Or in general. And with anyone. We are fair. Thank you very much. ❤
(but I'm loving how that anon probably read one (1) page and created the rest of the story in their mind)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t understand why people are so pressed about Daniel being at the Met. He’s happy, healthy and thriving in his own lane! I liked the look. It wasn’t Met Gala over the top, but he still served a classy look and looked great with the whole Thom Browne ensemble.

And of course with his support human, Blakey, by his side ☺ @Pippi11

• Heart
Don’t understand why people are so pressed about Daniel being at the Met. He’s happy, healthy and thriving in his own lane! I liked the look. It wasn’t Met Gala over the top, but he still served a classy look and looked great with the whole Thom Browne ensemble.

Hell yeah 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

20230502_105936.jpg

• Heart

Daniel looks very classy and handsome.
But Blake is my real love.
So touching and strong.
A real man, big cuddly bear.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Miami here they come.
I can’t wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.