Formula 1 Wags #171 Half Way There

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No shame. So not shame.
(I honestly don't get why Lando is still friends with him, he really is a leach)
Honestly hoping summer break is a winter break repeat and Lando ditches him for the 2 Martins and Louis again πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought Cha has already given up on those ugly shoes, but looks like not. Wonder if she still has enough fans who buys that crap. πŸ˜‚
---
I've just seen the most ridiculous reason why Isa deserves to be called "woman of motorsport". Apparently, it only takes you to attend enough races and to have a good style (apparently) to be considered. Honestly, her fans are ... something else. 🀑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Hmmm. 🀨 (She really should be careful what she does though as everytime she does something controversial, all the previous crappy things she did re-appear and it's getting more and more meh. And those things are not just some petty silly annoyances, but quite serious ones.)
1682970300899.png

1682970314352.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Deuxmoi posted list of people who are attending . No Daniel . Well we have to wait 😏

Reactions: 1
Hmmm. 🀨 (She really should be careful what she does though as everytime she does something controversial, all the previous crappy things she did re-appear and it's getting more and more meh. And those things are not just some petty silly annoyances, but quite serious ones.)
View attachment 2141542
View attachment 2141544

yoikers.jpg

Yikes. I remember Luisa getting a load of tit for doing something like this, where's the #wagequality? 🀨
---
Deuxmoi posted list of people who are attending . No Daniel . Well we have to wait 😏
Tbh, don't think he's going at all, the list that was shared on Tiktok earlier was some random unreliable list from Twitter

Holy tit! I can't believe we are back to Miami again. Well ladies it's time to put on your most elegant paddock outfits and catch the eye of those single drivers that are ready to mingle. Bonus points if you get caught by creepy Kym!

Screenshot_20230501-170402~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Seriously I'll eat my words
Daniel will not be at the gala
No one releases that list because no one knows the list overall until they arrive

Not at the met gala
And yeah I knew she'd be in Miami all week
Soaking up the spotlight
Screenshot_20230501_175129_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Met Gala x F1 driver memes are beautiful *chefs kiss* 😩

jail.jpg

jail 2.jpg

jail 3.jpg

jail 4.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
if this is a real screenshot.. daniel might actually be there 😱 (sorry in advance if i’ve fallen for a joke πŸ˜†)
E2E3DD3A-4D35-4367-8386-FC17B170084D.jpeg

if this is a real screenshot.. daniel might actually be there 😱 (sorry in advance if i’ve fallen for a joke πŸ˜†)
View attachment 2142036
If it is a joke, you weren't the only one. I was just about to post the same screenshot 🀣

In terms of his outfit, pretty much what I expected. As most guys at the met, not all that adventurous πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you are watching it live. Absolutely no way. This is high fashion and not all about celebrity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.