Formula 1 Wags #171 Half Way There

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't with Daniel. He's like an over-excited puppy. I don't really find him attractive and I know he'd piss me off.
The top half of that suit looks promising, but the trousers just make me think of Pee-Wee Herman πŸ™ˆ
How did he even get invited to the Met Gala?!?!
The devil works hard, but Red Bull work harder ... πŸ‘Ή
Same! I’m Australian and I find him somewhat embarrassing! The whole shoey schtick is overrated, he’s the only Australian I’ve ever seen do one in my 45yrs on the planet. He’s like this century’s Crocodile Dundee, bloody over-the-top.
---
As an aside, this is my favourite look ... very Karl πŸ–€πŸ€
Nailed it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Holy tit! I can't believe we are back to Miami again. Well ladies it's time to put on your most elegant paddock outfits and catch the eye of those single drivers that are ready to mingle. Bonus points if you get caught by creepy Kym!

View attachment 2141817
I've had bikini laser hair removal and my coochie still isn't that smooth, I need her to drop the routine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know and she was a Chanel ambassador so it would have been perfect! She always looks flawless!
---

Looks like Daniel also appreciated Anne’s outfit

View attachment 2142277
my man πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ₯°
---
Well good morning . My feed is full of Danny Ric and Anne . My two favorite people πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ Daniel was sitting with Jenna Ortena πŸ˜‚ Oh today will be good πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just can't with Daniel. He's like an over-excited puppy. I don't really find him attractive and I know he'd piss me off.
The top half of that suit looks promising, but the trousers just make me think of Pee-Wee Herman πŸ™ˆ
How did he even get invited to the Met Gala?!?!
The devil works hard, but Red Bull work harder ... πŸ‘Ή
I honestly don’t think the invite would have been Red Bull related. I’d say it was CAA who managed that invite.
---
Wonder did Daniel go to any of the after parties? Perhaps with Blake and/or Heidi?

A side note - I know Rihanna is Rihanna but she showed up so late to the Met. Like Vogue had ended their live stream. It was nearly 10pm EST. I think that behaviour is rude regardless of who you are!
---
I saw on Tumblr that Daniel and Matteo Berrettini started following each other after last night. So he made a friend πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t think the invite would have been Red Bull related. I’d say it was CAA who managed that invite.
---
Wonder did Daniel go to any of the after parties? Perhaps with Blake and/or Heidi?

A side note - I know Rihanna is Rihanna but she showed up so late to the Met. Like Vogue had ended their live stream. It was nearly 10pm EST. I think that behaviour is rude regardless of who you are!
---
I saw on Tumblr that Daniel and Matteo Berrettini started following each other after last night. So he made a friend πŸ˜‚
I hope he went to afterparty but he probably have early flight to Miami for all the redbull pr πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
Oh really i didnt know that . I saw she arrived to the hotel and people started to leaving πŸ˜‚ I was like she just got there ? She have magical glam team or what πŸ˜‚
Yes when i saw Matteo’s pic i knew he would talk with Daniel πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.