Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No that's just the handler... like joris with cha, hamster with lu., and ilies with kika
---
I mean someone hurt her
And now she just happy
I think this is him appeasing her but yeah Pierre doing full on French mistress on the side, and I have zero doubt

Reactions: 2
just in case anyone’s interested.. they had a 4.9 rating before

Reactions: 9
Just Pato rocking a suit. Forgot they were doing an indy version of dts... but it on the most random network and only weekly

Reactions: 6
I wanna catch them all if you know what I mean

EDIT - Do we think Scotty & Chloe will get married this weekend?
They are engaged since eternity
And with heidi's new Japan post
And everyone saying she sees DR 5× every year
i think daniel and Scotty like their partners
But scared from committment?

Reactions: 3
They are engaged since eternity
And with heidi's new Japan post
And everyone saying she sees DR 5× every year
i think daniel and Scotty like their partners
But scared from committment?
Heidi is in Australia . She is back so the Japan post was probably final one . And i dont think wedding will be this weekend because this week was china GP weekend and they didnt know that it would be canceled so i think next week @pink-crystal

Reactions: 4
I wanna catch them all if you know what I mean

EDIT - Do we think Scotty & Chloe will get married this weekend?
nah because China GP was meant to be this weekend and Chloe would obviously want Lance there for it...maybe the weekend after, but could also not be until the summer break!!
---
Heidi is in Australia . She is back so the Japan post was probably final one . And i dont think wedding will be this weekend because this week was china GP weekend and they didnt know that it would be canceled so i think next week @pink-crystal
How do we know Heidi's in Aus? x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.