Formula 1 Wags #170 Spring Break Shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said hes going to Miami this year, hes lucky enough hes got a pass to that nevermind Vegas 😅
he probably had to beg Zak while golfing
Just wait, she'll be the first non wag who is with a ex f3 driver who ever gets that close

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Max F talking about Lando edits on TikTok? I’ve only recently discovered him but he seems very harsh on people that do TikTok’s/fan fictions etc

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Max F talking about Lando edits on TikTok? I’ve only recently discovered him but he seems very harsh on people that do TikTok’s/fan fictions etc
No, he's just jealous they aren't staring him
---
So where is Pierre now?
I'm getting a sneaking feeling Nilay is out trying to play.... did his Kika time in portofino ( the Pardon My French brand shirt was hilarious choice to me)
Screenshot_20230411_185628_Instagram.jpg

And of course his comments posted within 20 mins... is that Portuguese? Not Italian or French.
See look what these wags are doing for the Portuguese language!
---
I can't with these teenagers
Screenshot_20230411_191207_Instagram.jpg

---
Hamster, ^this is from about the average aged female viewers you have
---
OMG?! What is it? It's a real thing now?
Has he shown Carlos yet?
Screenshot_20230411_194335_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have that tiktok girl literally blocked becuase her videos are SO WEIRD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good morning ☺ god i love break because i had only 4 pages to read 😂 Well nothing special happened , i will see you in 2 days when my family leaves😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I dreamt there was footage of Carlos cheating, the vid had just started playing then I woke up 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dreamt there was footage of Carlos cheating, the vid had just started playing then I woke up 😭
Unfortunately it seems the rumor which keeps gaining traction and more and more people who care, are connecting dots and naming names. Has nothing to do with racing but it's kinda freaking me out like the obsession with Charles who I guess is giving up his highly identifiable Ferrari

Reactions: 1
oh don’t worry, every single controversial moment of lando’s is caught and posted everywhere!
There are clearly so many double standards when it comes to the F1 drivers. It's like a lot of them are blind to the times when Pierre is partying and posing for pictures while wearing an Indigenous headdress or when he makes silly, racially charged jokes under George Russell's posts, or when he makes tweets about grid girls while posing with a woman who WAS and IS NOT a grid girl. Not only does the backlash not last long, but it lacks in severity and you see many people going 'oh, he's just joking' or 'He didn't mean it in that way'.
-If you're going to criticize someone for doing something, at least keep it balanced and criticize everyone else for doing the same thing.
Where's the equality?? 😭

sad lando.png

---
Pierre was in Madrid with all his brothers.

I don't think he's in Madrid any longer

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There are clearly so many double standards when it comes to the F1 drivers. It's like a lot of them are blind to the times when Pierre is partying and posing for pictures while wearing an Indigenous headdress or when he makes silly, racially charged jokes under George Russell's posts, or when he makes tweets about grid girls while posing with a woman who WAS and IS NOT a grid girl. Not only does the backlash not last long, but it lacks in severity and you see many people going 'oh, he's just joking' or 'He didn't mean it in that way'.
-If you're going to criticize someone for doing something, at least keep it balanced and criticize everyone else for doing the same thing.
Where's the equality?? 😭

View attachment 2094734
---

I don't think he's in Madrid any longer
Pierre Gasly is the kind of guy.....
who your Dad wants you to date so he can be besties with
but your mom doesnt really trust him
(because he reminds her of an ex, or possibly your dad)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pierre Gasly is the kind of guy.....
who your Dad wants you to date so he can be besties with
but your mom doesnt really trust him
(because he reminds her of an ex, or possibly your dad)
I've said it before and I'll say it again.....Pear is going to bang Kika's mum! There's probably already super charged sexual tension...

🥖🥐🍆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I've said it before and I'll say it again.....Pear is going to bang Kika's mum! There's probably already super charged sexual tension...

🥖🥐🍆
At this point, Pierre's more likely to bang Kika's dad. Goncalo's been keeping up to date with all the gossip pages for his sake after all 🥴

• Haha
Has this been posted here or no
I think the people who think he is salty because of the joke don't know he is not actually salty about the joke but specifically about Pierre 😂
---
Where's the equality?? 😭
Yeah, even Lando did waaaaaaaaaay worse than being salty about silly joke. And of course everyone already forgot about it and are mad about stupid things that's are not even worth to be mad about.
---
Unfortunately it seems the rumor which keeps gaining traction and more and more people who care, are connecting dots and naming names. Has nothing to do with racing but it's kinda freaking me out like the obsession with Charles who I guess is giving up his highly identifiable Ferrari
Well, if Hamstress didn't re-appear again, I think people wouldn't really poke into the Brazilian shag house that much. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At this point, Pierre's more likely to bang Kika's dad. Goncalo's been keeping up to date with all the gossip pages for his sake after all 🥴

Not adverse to Kika's hot Dad banging a driver.....not Pear though....

Sharl maybe? Or Carlos......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.