Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a thing for pop stars in white
1680452446333.png

---
I'm putting my best hopes on Australians. There will be something just in time for Europeans go to sleep πŸ˜†

View attachment 2073465
Sadly Max's Jet has left according to twitter tracker
so i'm thinking its just going into storage for a bit and we may get a whole week of them (and no portuguese speaking gfs)
---
She went for Jenson (of course)
and Ted had a moment of Jenson's persepective
1680453385886.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well tit. That's was wild. Thank you boys for listening to my request

And most importantly Fernando speaking truths
Tumblr_l_191855892913915.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Found these on a private Instagram gossip page, but some of these were in Mick's tagged anyways

mick 1.jpg
mick 3.jpg

mick 2.jpg

Is LICK over even before it started??? :(

Someone check if @Futtrit is still breathing 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm still trying to comprehend what I watch in the morning and probably will try for a whole week
Splish Splash
It's Spring Break Time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm still trying to comprehend what I watch in the morning and probably will try for a whole week
This is only one good thing about the month long break πŸ˜‚ we have time to process what happened , but i think i never will understand what happenedπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.