Formula 1 Wags #167 All Aboard....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. It’s Max v Max. I feel like people forget RB aren’t even remotely trying right now and they’re still ahead. It’ll be 1-2s for a good while unless one of them has an external issue. The gaps will close, naturally, but not any time soon
Alonso was kissing max’s ass last 2 years now he will be ruthless to him 😂😂 he will give him a hard time for that title 😅

Reactions: 1
Toto saying the decision had nothing to do with Merc
this so reminds me of every time he'd dump Nicole Scherzinger when he was loosing. I'm not suggesting they were romantically involved, but that same sort of need to lash out

• Sad
Alonso was kissing max’s ass last 2 years now he will be ruthless to him 😂😂 he will give him a hard time for that title 😅
truth is max needs someone other than checo to challenge him. he will get bored and everyone else will as well. the less of a challenge the sooner i think theres a chance he will leave. i think he has a lot more ambition and if he sails through this year with no one close, its a bit pointless. at least alonso also can race aggressively
Im just waiting for alpine to implode now that the cars are competitive and pierre and estie are right on each others pace

Reactions: 2
this so reminds me of every time he'd dump Nicole Scherzinger when he was loosing. I'm not suggesting they were romantically involved, but that same sort of need to lash out
This isn’t what Toto means btw. He means it’s Lewis’ choice to do what he wants with his own physio, as in Merc won’t assign him one and they certainly didn’t tell him to get rid of her. He most likely has no idea why she’s gone as 20 minutes before this interview in the press conference he wasn’t even aware it had happened yet. The worst year in Lewis’ career was 2011 when he had issues with Nicole so I think it’s kind of unfair to suggest it was all his fault/choice as he seemed incredibly affected by their issues. It did him no favours.

If Fernando is fighting for the championship and he doesn't become unhinged with everyone I will be massively disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This isn’t what Toto means btw. He means it’s Lewis’ choice to do what he wants with his own physio, as in Merc won’t assign him one and they certainly didn’t tell him to get rid of her. He most likely has no idea why she’s gone as 20 minutes before this interview in the press conference he wasn’t even aware it had happened yet. The worst year in Lewis’ career was 2011 when he had issues with Nicole so I think it’s kind of unfair to suggest it was all his fault/choice as he seemed incredibly affected by their issues. It did him no favours.
oh no, i wasn't suggesting toto / merc had anything to do with it! Not trying to be unfair! Just my memory of British headlines surrounding their relationship :censored:

oh no, i wasn't suggesting toto / merc had anything to do with it! Not trying to be unfair! Just my memory of British headlines surrounding their relationship :censored:
British headlines … yes they’ve always been remarkably kind to Lewis - not. It’s why all this “British bias” stuff makes me laugh, they’re harsher on him than anyone. People at McLaren have always said in 2011 they’d have been better off getting him a relationship councillor than sitting in strategy meetings, it affected him that much. Their break up really wasn’t what people made it out to be, they wanted different things. He’s still close with her sister and her kids, tabloids just make up drama

Angela Cullen just announced she’s moving onto a new challenge… never thought she’d leave LH’s side. Wonder what it means

Angela Cullen just announced she’s moving onto a new challenge… never thought she’d leave LH’s side. Wonder what it means
let us know if you find out. we are all hoping its for something exciting for her

If I was her I’d have been done a long time ago. It’s crazy draining with all the different time zones, flights, staying in hotels etc

Don't think it is THE bracelet....

20230317_192904.jpg

---
This is to say Bernie Collins did a great job. looking forward to more from her
Yeah, she was great. Very insightful.
Kept getting confused when they said "Bernie" initially though. Thought Ecclestone had weaseled his way in the comms box.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Did you guys see what Franz Tost said? About not trusting his engineers anymore after they said they’d have a good car? 😭

Did you guys see what Franz Tost said? About not trusting his engineers anymore after they said they’d have a good car? 😭
wow!
AT is just a mystery to me. how they can be so totally far off red bull using so much of the same parts is beyond me. Not that they were good last year, but they look even worse this year. the good thing is Yuki does seem to be outperforming Nyck (sorta), so i mean its definitely the car
---
I'm not sure, but it does look a bit thicker and rounder than here (July 2022):
View attachment 2036429
(maybe it's just light and angle... or he's got a similar one from someone else :sneaky: )
i need more analysis from today. could be the lighting
could have lost the bracelet and sent an intern all over saudi to find something close
meanwhile charles has ap monaco bands to share
---
looks like he got the camera back
and it is the same damn flat one...
1679084255119.png

1679084201446.png

Last edited:
I have to come back. What in the actual hell is happening? I thought silly season ended. I'll miss Angela so much

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.